Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

After doing quite a bit of research and reading up, I can’t seem to figure it out on my own and am kindly asking for help.

I’m looking for a pair of H15 LES bulbs to replace the ugly yellow halogens inside my retrofits.

Every post I’ve seen so far on the matter is outdated with links that are long gone ... and there’s mixed responses. Some people bought the 6000k lights. Some the 7000k. Some say the 5000k is the way to go. Some have had error codes and others can’t seem to get the high beams to work ... so I don’t know where to really start as there’s too many loose ends.

Can anyone with a bit of experience help me out? Which bulbs should I purchase to replace the yellow halogens with white LEDH15 bulbs? Should I just go with the general 6000k white I see on Amazon? And is this something a dealership could help me with?

Many thanks in advance to all who take their time to answer !!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey everyone,

After doing quite a bit of research and reading up, I can’t seem to figure it out on my own and am kindly asking for help.

I’m looking for a pair of H15 LES bulbs to replace the ugly yellow halogens inside my retrofits.

Every post I’ve seen so far on the matter is outdated with links that are long gone ... and there’s mixed responses. Some people bought the 6000k lights. Some the 7000k. Some say the 5000k is the way to go. Some have had error codes and others can’t seem to get the high beams to work ... so I don’t know where to really start as there’s too many loose ends.

Can anyone with a bit of experience help me out? Which bulbs should I purchase to replace the yellow halogens with white LEDH15 bulbs? Should I just go with the general 6000k white I see on Amazon? And is this something a dealership could help me with?

Many thanks in advance to all who take their time to answer !!
Dealership wont be able to help you. Check out this website, the have they high beam and lowbeam.They run at about 110 a pair with the cancelling plug.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.