Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 CLA250 I need the connector to the hood latch with wire harness. I need part number please anyone can assist will be really appreciated

·
Registered
1,937 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IF you are describing the Hood Release Cable:

a) Write down your VIN.

b) Go to >
Official OEM Mercedes-Benz Parts Store | Mercedes-Benz USA Parts

c) Enter your VIN at upper right.

d) Enter "Hood Release Cable."

e) View picture and part #

Come back here if this answers your question correctly.
It’s not the release cable. It’s the electrical wire harness that is connected to the hood latch, we need that wire harness for the wipers to work

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Try entering other key words?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Since your question is 3 weeks old and there are several harnesses on this MB Site, suggest you take a picture if you still have the original, and check with your local MB parts manager for proper key words and part #.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since your question is 3 weeks old and there are several harnesses on this MB Site, suggest you take a picture if you still have the original, and check with your local MB parts manager for proper key words and part #.
Ok thanks

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
OK,
a) a member who knows and sees this will respond.
b) If no member comes forward, then you should communicate with your MB Parts Dept. which will pull up the diagram and part numbers for your VIN.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK,
a) a member who knows and sees this will respond.
b) If no member comes forward, then you should communicate with your MB Parts Dept. which will pull up the diagram and part numbers for your VIN.
Ok but every time I call no answer

·
Registered
1,937 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
OK Rickster,

a)
Suggest you go to 691 Johnson Rd. WS,NC 27114 and go in to see Chris, the Parts Manager.

b) The main ph. # is 877-212-8406 I just tried it and they answered.. Chris is set up on voice mail if you ask for him. You would have to leave a detailed message and he is set up to phone you back based on the information you leave.

c) Their website is www.mbwinstonsalem.com which also contains a contact form you can fill out.

COVID has changed everything for many businesses, which is why I am suggesting option a) above, please bring a mask and try to arrive after 7:30am. Write down your VIN before going to the Parts Counter,,,and please come back here and let us know how it goes. Mercedes Benz of Winston Salem has an outstanding reputation.

Reactions: pa4ul
1 - 16 of 16 Posts