Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm heavily considering leasing a CLA, but the only thing that's keeping me from committing 100% is the lease deal to be had on an Infiniti G37. I can lease a G37 for over $100 cheaper a month...

But if I were to be able to get below MSRP, it would change everything. Anyone have any success getting discounts that don't require something unattainable (military discount, a coupon given away at an auto show, etc.) that can share secrets?

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Wait a year...once the initial new model hype dies down dealers will be selling below msrp.. New c class and gla will steal the attention next year

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
So I'm heavily considering leasing a CLA, but the only thing that's keeping me from committing 100% is the lease deal to be had on an Infiniti G37. I can lease a G37 for over $100 cheaper a month...

But if I were to be able to get below MSRP, it would change everything. Anyone have any success getting discounts that don't require something unattainable (military discount, a coupon given away at an auto show, etc.) that can share secrets?
G37 premium with navigation California Infiniti lease is $249 a month, 12k miles for 27 months, $2499 cap reduction.

·
Registered
70 Posts

The G37 is going for less because it's an outgoing model and they're looking to bring in the new Q60...I would keep that in kind when making your decision, if that means anything to you...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Wait a year...once the initial new model hype dies down dealers will be selling below msrp.. New c class and gla will steal the attention next year
This is what I am thinking of doing. I really want a loaded model and a $2K to 3K discount would go a long way to getting the optioned car I really want.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The G37 is going for less because it's an outgoing model and they're looking to bring in the new Q60...I would keep that in kind when making your decision, if that means anything to you...
I know why its going for less, but for the price its an incredible car. It would be a 2 year lease as well, so once I got out of that I'd be looking into jumping into a 2nd year GLA.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Fleet was lowered to $500 today from $1,000 it was last month....

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
JPM from your experience does Mercedes change the fleet discount often throughout the year??

·
Registered
347 Posts
JPM from your experience does Mercedes change the fleet discount often throughout the year??
Sometimes they do. They may do an enhancement for a month but that's that. However, a $1,000 is a lot of a CLA. A C Class is $2,500 and the car is $10,000 more on average.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Sometimes they do. They may do an enhancement for a month but that's that. However, a $1,000 is a lot of a CLA. A C Class is $2,500 and the car is $10,000 more on average.
Thanks. I figured the cla and s class both had $1000 discounts because they were first year models. I'll keep an eye out on it. Went to ny dealer again. They had 3 edition 1s and 4 normal ones. Only one of the edition 1s were sold. All others were available. Seems crazy to think some other countries need to wait 6 months for a car

·
Registered
495 Posts
I was able to get them down about 3% below MSRP, but that was it, maybe if I wait a few months it would be different...

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I was able to get them down about 3% below MSRP, but that was it, maybe if I wait a few months it would be different...
So thats roughly 1k which seems to be 1k better than anyone else has gotten. Im hoping by next September it will be closer to 6%

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got mine $1500 below msrp. It was th3e last day of the month and they said they needed to sell x-amount of CLAs to determine how many the can get the next month.

·
Registered
730 Posts
6% under list price including all options, excluding taxes...
That's pretty good at this point in time! A 6% pre-TTL negotiated discount from a $35k'ish MSRP is nearly $1.8k... :cool:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I think supercla is in germany tho. Might make a difference. 1500 off msrp at this point is awesome too

1 - 20 of 82 Posts