Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 2015 Shootingbrake for a litle over av month know and I am in love with the car!
The things done so far is Stage 2 - 420Hk, K&N Highflow filter and I have gold tapewrapped the airbox and turbo.
I am wondering about buying some sort of diagnostic tool like I had for my A7, OBD11 or something..
Leave some comments on your fav. mods! :D

·
Premium Member
13,306 Posts
coding space is more open with the audis and bmws

you will need a benz multiplexer and some benz software

but be prepared for disappointment when a lot of stuff is hidden/buried or locked out

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
coding space is more open with the audis and bmws

you will need a benz multiplexer and some benz software

but be prepared for disappointment when a lot of stuff is hidden/buried or locked out
Yeah looks like I would basiclly get a diagnostic tool, but I would not mind having that anyway. 😄

·
Registered
MY16 CLA200 Shooting Brake AMG & Night Package
11 Posts
Mine comes up as a X117, is there a difference? Mine is made 11.12.15, so maybe lkke a ish 2016 model?
C is Coupe, X is Shooting Brake, that’s all.

I have a 12/15 Shooting Brake, seems to have been some that were a bit of a transition model. I have old AMG Pack bodywork, but a few facelift bits.

As for mods, whatever floats your boat mate. I think interior Carbon and 12.3” Android screen were best interior mods for me, along with the Wheel Wrap in Alcantara (East Detailing).

Outside, the grille, diffusers, black badges, wheels and other extras have changed the car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
C is Coupe, X is Shooting Brake, that’s all.

I have a 12/15 Shooting Brake, seems to have been some that were a bit of a transition model. I have old AMG Pack bodywork, but a few facelift bits.

As for mods, whatever floats your boat mate. I think interior Carbon and 12.3” Android screen were best interior mods for me, along with the Wheel Wrap in Alcantara (East Detailing).

Outside, the grille, diffusers, black badges, wheels and other extras have changed the car.
Wow your CLA looks pretty amazing! Propably gonna steal some ideas that you have got there😂 Thanks for point out the X117 out for shootingbrake! The Android screen, did you install it yourself, and it had Carplay? 🤘🏽

1 - 15 of 15 Posts