1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
CLA 200, 2016, 115kW/156HP
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new here and this is my CLA 200 1.6 petrol from 2016 with 115kW/156hp

Here are some pictures, not the best spec but I like it.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Plant
Tire Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Window
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille Car Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Car Speedometer Vehicle Plant
Automotive design Car Car seat cover Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: Šima99

·
Registered
CLA 200, 2016, 115kW/156HP
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome I had that same color and spec before that was my first cla congrats
How did you like it, I'm planing on owning this one for at least next 100 000 km since I only have 60k on the clock. And plan for the next on is maybe E 350 AMG or CLS with at least 3.0 petrol engine.
But new CLA is really nice to have. But getting older and getting a family is not really easy while having CLA since when we are traveling in duo we have no space for our things. Maybe a roof rack or something could help me with that.

·
Registered
2021 AMG CLA 45 S Digital White w/Performance Package
356 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I would not have picked the CLA if I was younger with the family (4 kids). Now I am much older and they have all moved on and had their own children I can drive what I want (with the wifes permission of course). The first gen style still looks beautiful to me. I would maybe look into getting the roof mounted storage pod they made for them, I am sure they are still available.

Reactions: Šima99

·
Registered
8 Posts
How did you like it, I'm planing on owning this one for at least next 100 000 km since I only have 60k on the clock. And plan for the next on is maybe E 350 AMG or CLS with at least 3.0 petrol engine.
But new CLA is really nice to have. But getting older and getting a family is not really easy while having CLA since when we are traveling in duo we have no space for our things. Maybe a roof rack or something could help me with that.
It was my first cla and I had a lot of fun times with it the grey one I had was front wheel drive but now I have 4matic and it’s way better especially for the winter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts