Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
New to this forum and I'm interested in getting the CLA shooting brake. Just wanted to know if anyone knows how much the options/packages cost. I'm undecided on a 200cdi with the options that I want or the 250. Any insight to the prices to help make my decision will be much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
we know as much as you do about the SB at this point...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,
New to this forum and I'm interested in getting the CLA shooting brake. Just wanted to know if anyone knows how much the options/packages cost. I'm undecided on a 200cdi with the options that I want or the 250. Any insight to the prices to help make my decision will be much appreciated. Thanks
Try Mercedes AU website first for official RRP (please note does not include packages and dealers usually charge higher delivery fees than advertised by Mercedes AU) - https://www.driveaway.mercedes-benz.com.au/CLA-Shooting-Brake/

If you want to get an indicative price with packages, go to Car Prices - Car Research - Search Car Prices & Values Online - RedBook.com.au and search under new cars, select the wagon version of the CLA, and scroll down to select your ideal packages. Then select your state and redbook will provide an indicative figure.

Some latest write-up also here - Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake pricing and specifications

Happy hunting!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks madmo. The redbook site is exactly what I'm after.
Fingers crossed the waiting period for shooting brake is not as long as the coupe.

·
Registered
80 Posts
@CLAShootingBrake
Hi, i can only tell you as proud owner of cla shooting brake it sure is fantastic to drive one.
Because i live in Belgium, i think the pricing is different then in Australia.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks chappi. Did you get the petrol or diesel engine? It will only be release in Australia sometime in June. How's the cabin noise? Read that its louder than the coupé.

·
Registered
80 Posts
No problem CLAShootingBrake,
If you wanna know something just ask :)
I think the 200 will drive fine as well, what will you choose?

·
Registered
397 Posts
I like the extra space and flexibility the shooting break provides. Also I'm pretty sure there is more head room for rear seat passengers in that than the coupe

The 250 engine is a gem... Probably holds lower gears a little too long for my taste in drive but otherwise I love it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like the extra space and flexibility the shooting break provides. Also I'm pretty sure there is more head room for rear seat passengers in that than the coupe

The 250 engine is a gem... Probably holds lower gears a little too long for my taste in drive but otherwise I love it!
There is a sw upgrade for the 250 gear box. Fixes the clunk on downshift and holding gears in sports mode. Had it applied to my 250 and very happy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts