Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
funny to read all the reviews at youtube... many did not like the looks... complaints about the back end, small wheels and front wheel drive...

what would you suggest to improve the CLA?
------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
984 Posts
The rear end is certainly unique. But, some cars look great in pictures and not so much in person and some look great in person and not so much in pictures. Of all the things about the car, the rear is my least favorite part. However, I still think it looks "good" and the rest of the car look SPECTACULAR.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i agree with u... i think the rear ends needs more of a lip spoiler and another none possibly where u lift open the trunk...
will search out a vid and update my findings soon...

UPDATE!
this prototype has the spoiler look i like
notice at .33 seconds into the vid, then again at .52 seconds and compare it to CLA... it shouldnt b too difficult to copy the look aftermarket wise
love the look... Wow... now if it only had a Tri Star Emblem on the hood.. lol:mblogo:

shes a real beauty!!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
133 Posts
There will always be people who complain about a cars lines/aesthetics. I personally think the CLA is a great looking car and the rear end is a nice departure. The only thing I think they should have gone with is bigger wheels, but that's a simple fix with the aftermarket. I understand most buyers don't want to have to rely on the aftermarket but it is what it is.

·
Registered
106 Posts
There will always be people who complain about a cars lines/aesthetics. I personally think the CLA is a great looking car and the rear end is a nice departure. The only thing I think they should have gone with is bigger wheels, but that's a simple fix with the aftermarket. I understand most buyers don't want to have to rely on the aftermarket but it is what it is.
How big? I thought the 18s look pretty good.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...aftermarket is a big business, maybe thats a reason when the Prototypes come out usually they leave a few things Missing so the Aftermarket (AfterLife)can continue :haha:

·
Registered
29 Posts
just updated a video... look up 2 posts... lol
-----------
after clicking the below link click on the arrow to the Left side and watch more pics... notice the lovely shape in the rear from Prototype model... i will try to modify my CLA like the one in the photo with aftermarket accents...

Mercedes-Benz Concept Style Coupe Photo Gallery - Autoblog

I think that MB is going to use the lovely Prototype model for the future (?) CLC. I think they are not going to lose that amazing design.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think that MB is going to use the lovely Prototype model for the future (?) CLC. I think they are not going to lose that amazing design.
Hi DosBahias,
yes i think you are right... that design is gorgeous lovely stunning.... opps! i'm typing likes this car is a pretty and intelligent woman... lol :+)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi DosBahias,
yes i think you are right... that design is gorgeous lovely stunning.... opps! i'm typing likes this car is a pretty and intelligent woman... lol :+)
Chrisiden, I have just read this thread from CLAMP:

Follow nobody. Only these instructions.

Inspired by the new Mercedes-Benz CLA. Untamed.

Those wanting to create the previously unseen must transcend the norm. The new CLA was designed according to this principle. A car that allows no compromises and never follows any trend. Just like #Untamed, it symbolises the search for the extraordinary and unique. It's time to get to know this inspiring creation in all its aspects.

Let me be agree with you.
this car is a pretty and intelligent untamed woman...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts