Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just an introduction, new member… I’ve just purchased a CLA45 AMG 2015, had the car for about 2 weeks now and can happily say it was a great upgrade from the M3 2013, a much more advanced car in the technology, very happy with the flappy gear box, sometimes think the guys reviewing these cars are comparing them to F1 cars. It sounds good, it goes very well, 1 owner and very clean car also a lot rarer car than the M3 which I like. Anyway look forward to chatting with you all!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking ride.

Have you noticed - somebody moved your steering wheel to the passenger side of the car!? ;-)

It's great to have you as part of the tribe!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello all, just an introduction, new member… I’ve just purchased a CLA45 AMG 2015, had the car for about 2 weeks now and can happily say it was a great upgrade from the M3 2013, a much more advanced car in the technology, very happy with the flappy gear box, sometimes think the guys reviewing these cars are comparing them to F1 cars. It sounds good, it goes very well, 1 owner and very clean car also a lot rarer car than the M3 which I like. Anyway look forward to chatting with you all! View attachment 67441 View attachment 67442 View attachment 67443
Hello all, just an introduction, new member… I’ve just purchased a CLA45 AMG 2015, had the car for about 2 weeks now and can happily say it was a great upgrade from the M3 2013, a much more advanced car in the technology, very happy with the flappy gear box, sometimes think the guys reviewing these cars are comparing them to F1 cars. It sounds good, it goes very well, 1 owner and very clean car also a lot rarer car than the M3 which I like. Anyway look forward to chatting with you all! View attachment 67441 View attachment 67442 View attachment 67443
Awesome! Welcome. It’s a great car. I can tell you that trading in my 2014 CLA AMG 45 (after driving it for 6 years) with a new 2020 CLA AMG 45 was very exciting. The new model is less hesitant, faster, amazing MBUX, BUT more jittery on the road when you press the gas pedal, and you can barely hear the exhaust pops, bangs, and rumble even when I engage the Sports + (the car has the sport exhaust upgrade). New noise regulations... Bottom line- my 2014 was more ‘raw’ loud fast beast, and IMO, some of its DNA got lost in the new generation. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey mate fellow new cla owners also had her for about 4 weeks now and absolutely love it!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire

1 - 9 of 9 Posts