Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I am new here and am looking forward to sharing in with the fun. Just ordered my CLA last week. I live in the UK and will run you through the spec......

White 220 cdi AMG Sport, 7 speed dsg Auto, black 5 spoke AMG rims, Audio 20 media interface......oh and Becker Map Pilot

Delivery late October/early November. Cannot wait!

I will send pics when she arrives......

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi everyone!

I am new here and am looking forward to sharing in with the fun. Just ordered my CLA last week. I live in the UK and will run you through the spec......

White 220 cdi AMG Sport, 7 speed dsg Auto, black 5 spoke AMG rims, Audio 20 media interface......oh and Becker Map Pilot

Delivery late October/early November. Cannot wait!

I will send pics when she arrives......
hey TopCat, expecting to collect mine on 1Sep, so not long to go now

also a 220cdi amg sport, cirrus white, intelligent light system, memory package, amg exclusive interior package, panoramic sunroof, drive kit plus.

if you own an iphone, ditch the becker map (it's crap) and get drive kit plus, it's amazing and costs £600ish.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Have had the 220 amg in mountain grey,black multispoke,pan roof,for 2 weeks now,ordered it in march...the car is amazing,only trouble think its one of the 1st in north wales &i get people overtaking me a few times to get a better look at the car,
have also come out of shops/offices/meetings etc to find someone walking round the car&asking me what model is it,what cost,where can i buy..
only other thing cost me 1500 for a car port because i think the sea gulls round here also like the car!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks vmanengland! It's a company car so don't want to splash out the £600 for the iPhone integration, if it was my own I definitely would! Becker it will be. I can't get a date yet for mine as it doesn't have a build slot allocated so just hoping that Oct Nov will be the time. 16 weeks I have allowed. How long was yours?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bronhaul I expect we will all have the attention given to us for such a beautiful car. Envious you have yours! The birds and flies will love them too!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks vmanengland! It's a company car so don't want to splash out the £600 for the iPhone integration, if it was my own I definitely would! Becker it will be. I can't get a date yet for mine as it doesn't have a build slot allocated so just hoping that Oct Nov will be the time. 16 weeks I have allowed. How long was yours?
placed the order mid-June, but was told that there were only 2 slots left for Aug/Sep delivery, could be sales talk but I wanted it enough to ignore it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
placed the order mid-June, but was told that there were only 2 slots left for Aug/Sep delivery, could be sales talk but I wanted it enough to ignore it.
Tried talking to Mercedes but they are very cagey.....me thinks it may be Nov/Dec......still nice Christmas present!

·
Registered
35 Posts
double double check your supply date friend - i ordered Jupe Red with roof memory Becker, Storage, screen clean pack and rear arm rest - promised September - now it's December
so.....
if i cannot pick up similar spec built elsewhere its a cancel and another Beemer!!

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Why another Bimmer (a Beemer is a BMW motorcycle) over the two month delay? Coming out of a lease or just too itchy to get into a new car that you don't feel like waiting? Two months will fly by before you know it.

-Eric

·
Registered
681 Posts
Why another Bimmer (a Beemer is a BMW motorcycle) over the two month delay? Coming out of a lease or just too itchy to get into a new car that you don't feel like waiting? Two months will fly by before you know it.

-Eric
Eric, don't teach them all the tricks; that's how you separate the wheat from the chaff.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello! congrats! and welcome to the club! :)

I just confirmed my order last week and it should be arriving same time in the US for me (oct/nov). Jealous you're getting the AMG. Mine will just be with the sports package. But I'm still happy with my set up. It should look like my profile photo ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts