Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just called up my dealer in Socal and black rims are not an option only come with Edition 1. Also there are not blacked out mirrors like shown in the superbowl commercial and the commercial with the wolves at least thats what the guy told me. Very lame and frustrating i hope this changes he said he would call me back if he got some more news. Because in my build i was looking to have the cirrus white along with the sick black rims and the blacked out mirrors.

1554__x_2013-mercedes-benz-cla-250-4matic-cirrusweiss-marseille-02.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the non US model.

You can buy my black ones off me the day I get it on release. I dont want 18s
Hell yeah that would be Dope if i could buy the black ones off you. Do you know if the US ones come with the black mirrors because im head over heels for them.

·
Banned
990 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im Highkey just trying to get as close to the car in the pic the European one. You want to exchange Phone #'s?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I dont know. They're optional carbon fiber covers I think. Have you seen any close ups to see that theyre black and not carbon?
the black mirrors are included in the "night package"
night package:
-black rims
-tinted Windows
-black window trim
-black mirror

Hans wishes everyone a Happy Easter :de::)

·
Banned
990 Posts
the black mirrors are included in the "night package"
night package:
-black rims
-tinted Windows
-black window trim
-black mirror

Hans wishes everyone a Happy Easter :de::)
I dont think this is going to be avail in the US though. I could be wrong, but I have heard nothing about it here.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I dont think this is going to be avail in the US though. I could be wrong, but I have heard nothing about it here.
view here: Mercedes-Benz Deutschland - Ausstattung & Zubehör - Ausstattungspakete
click "night paket" !
Here the "translation": :confused:

The night package provides with selected amenities such as, for example, a silver diamond Grill with black finned and chrome, painted black outside mirrors and dark tinted glass from the B-pillar, a distinctive and sporty expressive vehicle character in noble high-gloss black. It is based on the circumference of the equipment lines urban and AMG line and adds additional and different sizes.
The components of the night package at a glance:
Light-alloy wheels 5-double-spoke design, in black lacquered and gloss-turned-with tires 225/40 R 18 (urban in conjunction with trim-line)
AMG light-alloy wheels 5-double-spoke design, in black lacquered and gloss rotated with tires 225/40 R 18 (in conjunction with trim-line AMG line)
Diamond Grill of plate in black and depositors in silver chrome
Black mirrors (in conjunction, with designo magno [3] polarsilber, designo Patagonia red metallic BRIGHT [3], and painted black metallic body color)
Damped dark tinted glass from B-pillarWindow boxes and Board edge decorative rod in black high gloss

1 - 17 of 17 Posts