Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and gals. My name is Shane. New member here from Beaumont Texas. Just bought a 2018 CLA45 AMG with 13k miles and am in love with it. Looking forward to learning more about it here and upgrades that should be done. Pics in thread.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took those yesterday downtown and had my windows ceramic tinted today. Need to go take them again. Next up is powder coating the wheels since someone dipped them instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well, I hate seeing it like this but the end result will be great. Having the wheels powder coated in high gloss black and having the tails tinted but leaving the clear reverse strip. Just lightly smoking the red. Pics to follow tomorrow when complete.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, i hate seeing it like this but the end will be great. Having the wheels powder coated in high gloss black and having the tails tinted but leaving the clear reverse strip. Just lighting smoking the red. Pics to follow tomorrow when complete.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow ... for a moment there thought you suffered the same fate as that new vette parked outside in the midwest :p
I’ll have them back tomorrow along with the tinted tails.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Tails painted saving the clear strip and wheels powder coated. Now to clean it up and get the sealant compound off the wheels. Next is upgrading the display to the 10.25” Android screen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts