Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys... hopped on this forum since i have my eyes on the CLA as my next platform...

about me.. i've been through probably 20+ cars int he past 8 years anything from lamborghini to mercedes to bmw to lexus and now even a prius...
past few years ive been a loyal toyota / lexus fan and have built some interesting cars for SEMA and display with my sharpie lexus / graffiti lexus to be the most intersting..
here are some photos of what i did in the past

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive lighting
Automotive design Car Vehicle Custom car Art
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Second generation lexus is
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Executive car Lexus

Unfortunately i got in a unavoidable car accident a few months ago and totaled this car...

I currently have a 2006 IS350 (same platform as above) but it is a one off Tom's Supercharged "IS45" in the USA. Only 15k miles.. that currently is parting so I can start building a CLA once received.

Just wanted to say hi and i've made some amazing friends in the lexus community and i hope i can meet some good friends here too..

I have my eyes set on a red CLA... and my plan is to send the car to LA to get a full custom kit made - along with a new paint job... sounds like a crazy idea, painting a new car... but yah. crazy is normal for me :)

hope to meet some of you guys soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.