Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am here on behalf of my mother. We placed the order 1 weeks ago and yesterday we have been added to the official order bank. We are the #2 car that will hit the Houston area. My mothers gift to herself for her 60th birthday:

A few things to note. We were not able to choose any type of package options. While leaked order guides were avaiable online and such they are not 100% ready at the dealers end of things. They have all the packages and their informaiton but a lot of TBA pricing.

Our salesman mentions within a month or so we will be called back to select everything.

She is set on Patagonia Red/Black Leather & Black Ash Wood. Which based on the show scene should be a pretty nice combination.

Just an introduction I hope I can find a lot of information for her here.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Good to have ya here! And please share all ya can w/ regards to your ordering/acquisition process, we all look fwd to it... :cool:

(and I read your username as "bareskinmini" at first under the new posts splash-page & I was like, great- we got some p0rnz spammer/scammer... ha! :eek:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Osiris lollllll that is her salons name lollllll

So we ended up canceling her order and last week we went into the dealer so I could show her cars that have hit the ground. And obviously she ended up loving it. So we were going to order another one and wait again 3-4 months. As luck would have it my friend had an order for himself for a hard loaded one in the exact color combination she wanted. We ended up taking his order as he decided to cancel and order a 45. Now we are back on schedule and should have it within a couple weeks lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts