Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all -

I just joined the forum today and learning about the new CLA. I have the following questions if anyone has time to respond:

Which models from BMW, Audi, Lexus, Infinity, Accura does the CLA most compare to?

Which dealer would you talk with in the Saint Louis, MO earea?

I know the "starting price" is $29,500; however, what can you reasonably expect to pay once typical options are added?

Rich

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Rich! I just joined as well and am pretty interested in CLA but have those other makes on my list as well. I believe you can find some of the price info in this thread: http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/8-cla-purchasing/11-mercedes-cla-price.html. Also, I have been referencing the order guide which was leaked online a few weeks back. You can find it here: Mercedes-Benz CLA Order Guide Photo Gallery - Autoblog. I was messing around with options last night and depending on what I am willing to settle for with options I could get away with $36K-$40K.

·
Registered
293 Posts
That ordering guide should help you, mine priced out to just under 40K and any Benz dealer would likely very much want to help you ;). As far as comparision to the other brands u listed. Id spend some time on their sites and compare the CLA based on $ and product segment, CA being entry level. If you get anything else you will not have a Benz ;)

Hi all -

I just joined the forum today and learning about the new CLA. I have the following questions if anyone has time to respond:

Which models from BMW, Audi, Lexus, Infinity, Accura does the CLA most compare to?

Which dealer would you talk with in the Saint Louis, MO earea?

I know the "starting price" is $29,500; however, what can you reasonably expect to pay once typical options are added?

Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts