Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,,
a new head here. Am considering picking up a cla and returning to the mb fold after a few years with an alfa 156 gta.

Am considering a cla200 amg line for a run-around vehicle that I can take to the track every so often. I'm not looking to chase hp (been there and done that - you never ever end up satisfied). Keen to get your thoughts/opinions on its suitability. The gta served well as a track/daily but as with many old cars it's getting expensive to slowly replace the entire car bit by bit.

Cheers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone,,
a new head here. Am considering picking up a cla and returning to the mb fold after a few years with an alfa 156 gta.

Am considering a cla200 amg line for a run-around vehicle that I can take to the track every so often. I'm not looking to chase hp (been there and done that - you never ever end up satisfied). Keen to get your thoughts/opinions on its suitability. The gta served well as a track/daily but as with many old cars it's getting expensive to slowly replace the entire car bit by bit reversephonelookup.onl/ curated.onl/nba-reddit/ pcbuilder.onl/pcpartpicker/.

Cheers.
Thank you my issue has been solved,...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts