Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Names Jason from South West Scotland

Take delivery of my CLA200d on Thursday. Very excited

Car has pan roof and COMAND system

I would of preferred if it had the black multi spoke 18" alloys with polished lip instead of the 5 spokes it does have fitted.

If anybody is interested in a swap let me know

Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Grille Automotive design

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Automotive design Head restraint Fixture

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Speedometer Vehicle Car White

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Registered
2021 AMG CLA 45 S Digital White w/Performance Package
Welcome to the forum mate. I love the Shooting Brake, has real style! The signature on the windscreen shows that you have an OEM one, with Mr Daimlers signature on it, but this only started a couple of years ago, so perhaps it has had a replacement at some point. When I had my old 2015 CLA250, the original windscreen had no signature. After a rock cracked it I had it replaced and the new one had the signature. The latest ones have a stylised Mercedes instead of the Daimler signature I think.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum mate. I love the Shooting Brake, has real style! The signature on the windscreen shows that you have an OEM one, with Mr Daimlers signature on it, but this only started a couple of years ago, so perhaps it has had a replacement at some point. When I had my old 2015 CLA250, the original windscreen had no signature. After a rock cracked it I had it replaced and the new one had the signature. The latest ones have a stylised Mercedes instead of the Daimler signature I think.
Cheers! Wondered what it was, the car is an early 2018

Also trying to check the service history online. Any pointers on that? Seems not very straight forward to access it

Yeah the CLA Shooting Brake is a nice looking car, well in my opinion anyways.
I actually prefer it to the saloon, however beauty is most certainly in the eye of the beholder I guess. I did have a search on this forum about the shooting brake but there seemed to be a lot of negative comments about the looks, granted those threads were in 2013/14 time so maybe an initial reaction to the design.

I chose the Shooting Brake as i needed the boot space for the family, but I didn't want to buy an old grandad estate car as i'm only 33 and i didn't want an SUV / Cross-over either. So the CLA Shooting Brake made complete sense, Coupe reverses into an Estate and voila the Shooting Brake is born

1 - 6 of 6 Posts