Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a die-hard Lexus guy, but I am parting ways for the new CLA. Ordered mine on September 7th and have no idea when it's coming. The dealer said it would be here some time in mid November. Does that sound right? Anyone know about how long it takes before one can begin tracking your order? I am in central California.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I am a die-hard Lexus guy, but I am parting ways for the new CLA. Ordered mine on September 7th and have no idea when it's coming. The dealer said it would be here some time in mid November. Does that sound right? Anyone know about how long it takes before one can begin tracking your order? I am in central California.
If he has an open allocation with build date of late September or early October, then you will get the car in November. Once the car goes into production, you can track it. The sales rep can pull up their allocation system and show you the specific car you have ordered. It should also have your name on it. That car is coming to the dealership whether you ordered it or not. The difference is that it is now coming in the color and with the options you want. Do hope you have discussed price with the dealership. An honorable dealership will just sell you the car at MSRP. Others will surprised you with a mark up of sort. Dealership knows you will yield to a higher price after anticipating the car for 10 weeks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Sounds good, because I am pretty excited. I ordered Cosmos Black with the Premium and Multimedia packages, plus Bi-Xenon headlamps, burl walnut trim, and 18" wheels. When I initially inquired in early August, I was told shipment would be in December, but then got an email later and was told about the mid-November date.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts