Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the car today and very happy with the car itself, as for the £400 detail and protection it was supposed to have I’m not because I’d be 99% certain it’s just been washed.

· Registered
259 Posts
Got the car today and very happy with the car itself, as for the £400 detail and protection it was supposed to have I’m not because I’d be 99% certain it’s just been washed.
Yeah when they sell things like paint protection and alloy wheel cover they refer to it internally as....

I've just sold the full chicken dinner.

Don't get any of the add ons

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah when they sell things like paint protection and alloy wheel cover they refer to it internally as....

I've just sold the full chicken dinner.

Don't get any of the add ons
I never buy the add ons especially not the warranty packages , but the valet (detail) deal they were offering and what I was supposed to be getting was much better than I could get locally but after seeing the quality of this so called detail it was definitely not worth it.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Road surface Water Asphalt Wood Tints and shades
Parked up in Tesco today right over the back out of the way and of course someone in a Toyota hilux parked right next to it, then washing it this afternoon I notice this ding with a scratch in my passengers door well pissed off it didn’t have a mark on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts