Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hi people, I have a few fresh photos made.
A superb & timely share, man! Danke... :D

The fit/finish looks to be most excellent on an actual customer-car, and if it wasn't for already having a black-coloured vehicle in my stable (having two would be impossible in terms of keeping clean/presentable), I'd be so keen towards acquiring a black CLA!

I'm wondering how the non-Sports grille would look w/ thin, horizontal chrome-trim strips (slats) over those black pegs (which would be chromed in a Sports grille)

·
Registered
730 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A superb & timely share, man! Danke... :D

The fit/finish looks to be most excellent on an actual customer-car, and if it wasn't for already having a black-coloured vehicle in my stable (having two would be impossible in terms of keeping clean/presentable), I'd be so keen towards acquiring a black CLA!

I'm wondering how the non-Sports grille would look w/ thin, horizontal chrome-trim strips (slats) over those black pegs (which would be chromed in a Sports grille)
You can the silver in car color order !
If you do!
or you painted it later. :shocked:
IMG_1793.jpg

·
Registered
730 Posts
You can the silver in car color order !
If you do!
or you painted it later. :shocked:
I do recall the colour-matched grille option. Acvtually, this what I was referring to:

(very quick/basic cut-paste of what I meant)

There are 3M chrome-trim rolls available (in varying widths) that can be used for grille applications. I may look into such, or just paint the pegs in chrome/gun-metal... ha! :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great pictures Hans26. I have orderd a urban with night black paint but I'm still thinking... Looks good in black, but I also like the contrast with the cirrus white and the night pack. Mountain gray is also very cool.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do recall the colour-matched grille option. Acvtually, this what I was referring to:

(very quick/basic cut-paste of what I meant)

There are 3M chrome-trim rolls available (in varying widths) that can be used for grille applications. I may look into such, or just paint the pegs in chrome/gun-metal... ha! :D
Ahhh, understand that this is also a nice option.

Unfortunately I have that color does not seek in car to ordered.
in the configurator was striving for black, I said then I need not purchase the extra!
Unfortunately, it is silver now! :shocked:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great pictures Hans26. I have orderd a urban with night black paint but I'm still thinking... Looks good in black, but I also like the contrast with the cirrus white and the night pack. Mountain gray is also very cool.
Gray I like very much.
I will to but make sure seat in beige and they fit best to black.

·
Registered
331 Posts
The photos are great! Which CLA is this car? 225?

·
Banned
990 Posts
Hey, I just noticed something. The fender misalignment which was also pointed out in the NY auto show photos. Is is also present in your photo here (above the headlight where the bumper plastic meets the fender)...

View attachment 513
foto of a cardealer in belguim
there here :D

cla250
AMG bodykit
wow that looks so much better with the kit on it

This is "Urban-Package" Night Black!
I like it. Notice the headlights are black inside too. Thanks for posting the pics for us Hans!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
From Zilla: "Hey, I just noticed something. The fender misalignment which was also pointed out in the NY auto show photos. Is is also present in your photo here (above the headlight where the bumper plastic meets the fender)..."

you are absolutely right.that is why I have photographed it.
This is only on the driver's side, something "twisted"
You can't see it from any position
IMG_1811.jpg
Since mercedes must improve but still!

·
Banned
990 Posts
Wow, now the misalignment could not be more visible (right hand picture). This is actually worse than I originally would have guessed. Thats straight up embarrassing. Are they all like this? Im guessing if their show car was displayed with it like this, and now your photos show the same problem, this is likely to be widespread?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts