Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
The guy in the video is quite annoying... but you get a peek of the car from a new angle at least. Thoughts on the cup holders? Im not a fan of the design...

Haha! Fabric? Lights? This guy is funny. Ha

·
Registered
331 Posts
They look really flimsy. As long as they hold my kids drinks on trips I dont care. It just looks like theyre going to have trouble putting them in there versus a "hole" type cup holder they can just place it in.
That guy made it seem very difficult. It is not that hard. I want to tell this guy. "You take the cup and just place it in the cup holder, move your other hand!"

Reactions: Dhishum

·
Registered
331 Posts
He is clearly wrong about everything in the video.

1. never bring a drink into a Mercedes, especially if you are my rear seat passenger.
2. ain't a cla 45 amg (because no public person could get near it). it is the cla 250.
3. the person in the video will never have a mercedes ever, if he is going to sit in the back seat.
Right! He clearly violated the "no drinking in the new car" rule!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Not to sound like a jerk but I will not take car advice from someone who doesn't know what car he is sitting in...

"This is the CLA AMG model...I may have gotten that wrong"

Yes you did sir, it's a CLA250 Edition 1.

I would have gave him a pass if he was drinking whiskey 1 rock, but vodka cran?? No buddy.. To the back of the line!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts