Mercedes CLA Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
ya know why iron mike is missing his front tooth? i heard that he bit off his opponents(HolyField) EAR :(
watch closely around 2:45 and then the excitement and dirty tricks and bad sportsmanship begins....:sorry:

Holyfield was one of my favorites, a very spiritual and humble man... too bad more sportsman are lacking his character ...
----------
update:
sad to say that Holyfield made bad decisions with his over 200 Million in earnings and now has a net worth of just only 1 Million...
not to say he has 11 kids and owes back child support....AND a 54,000 sq ft house!
http://newsone.com/2024523/evander-holyfield-house/

·
Registered
16 Posts
He is clearly wrong about everything in the video.

1. never bring a drink into a Mercedes, especially if you are my rear seat passenger.
2. ain't a cla 45 amg (because no public person could get near it). it is the cla 250.
3. the person in the video will never have a mercedes ever, if he is going to sit in the back seat.

·
Registered
331 Posts
He is clearly wrong about everything in the video.

1. never bring a drink into a Mercedes, especially if you are my rear seat passenger.
2. ain't a cla 45 amg (because no public person could get near it). it is the cla 250.
3. the person in the video will never have a mercedes ever, if he is going to sit in the back seat.
Right! He clearly violated the "no drinking in the new car" rule!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Not to sound like a jerk but I will not take car advice from someone who doesn't know what car he is sitting in...

"This is the CLA AMG model...I may have gotten that wrong"

Yes you did sir, it's a CLA250 Edition 1.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Not to sound like a jerk but I will not take car advice from someone who doesn't know what car he is sitting in...

"This is the CLA AMG model...I may have gotten that wrong"

Yes you did sir, it's a CLA250 Edition 1.

I would have gave him a pass if he was drinking whiskey 1 rock, but vodka cran?? No buddy.. To the back of the line!

·
Registered
29 Posts
well... it's not that hard to figure out buddy. the only problem I see is that each time you take out the drink/cup does it snap back into that close position? Cuz that would be a hassle to keep resetting it. Anyway, I don't think I'll be having any passengers drinking in the back. I don't trust. In fact, I don't trust myself with a beverage in the front seat. haha.

·
Registered
172 Posts
The guy is really annoying. Thats a bit of disrespect for the car to just set your drink down there -- what if it spilled? Its a showcar.. you don't do that stuff.

The cup holder looks perfectly fine to me. No complaints here.
I agree, it looks like you just put the drink in the top and let it figure it how much width it needs and it'll flatten the bottom to hold the drink. Kind of smart if you ask me, with a neat way of folding away when not in use. Looks like he was just confused or too drunk to know how to use it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
That guy made it seem very difficult. It is not that hard. I want to tell this guy. "You take the cup and just place it in the cup holder, move your other hand!"
It's too complicated of a concept for some to understand that placing the glass/beverage into the cup holder and pressing down will automatically complete the whole process.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I don't plan to have anyone in my backseat that long for them to consume drinks anyway. Besides I think the cup holders would be great to hold bottles with caps, like a bottle of water or something.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts