Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GETYOURWHEELS
Authorized Vertini Wheels Distributor

The all new Vertini RFS2.0 is a new vision of the classic sport mesh wheel design.
Combining their unique rotary forged technology to a solid mesh wheel to bring enhanced strength while keeping overall weight down.
Get your first look of the new wheels with us at GetYourWheels

Available Colors
-Brushed Silver
-Gloss Black
-Custom colors available through our own custom bespoke program

Available Custom Sizes
20X9 | 20X10.5

Future Sizes
19X8.5 | 19X9.5
20X10 | 20X11

Give us a call at (562)249-7184 ask for Eddie
Wheel & Tire packages with TPMS also available!
As always, giving out the best prices on the market in exchange for some awesome installed photos and review!

·
Supporting Vendor
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tesla Model 3 on the Vertini Wheels RFS2.0 in the Brushed Silver finish
What do you guys think? Would you prefer the Gloss Black?

Pre-order your set today with first shipments arriving April, 2022

·
Supporting Vendor
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And they are in stock!

Vertini RFS 2.0 in Gloss Black Finish

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
May I suggest you put your sales ads in the "Parts for sales" section of this Forum?

This part is really to deal with folks wanting to discuss problems with their wheels/tires, and experiences with different brands and types of tires on the CLA.

@GeoK: Maybe create a specific forum for Wheels/tires for sale. So folks who are looking to buy them can go there directly for that purpose.

·
Premium Member
13,127 Posts
... however ... seeing what's available does kinda fit under this heading as well ... and the vendor section traffic may not be ideal ... dunno just thinking out loud :geek:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
... however ... seeing what's available does kinda fit under this heading as well ... and the vendor section traffic may not be ideal ... dunno just thinking out loud :geek:
I would agree, JMC, to a certain extent ... It gets a bit lame if this section gets flooded with constant ads on the wheels/tires. I personally like to keep sales ads from companies to a separate forum section dedicated to companies wanting to sell their products. e.g. I don't go to Amazon to discuss how some products are good for what I need, rather go to a specific website which reviews products and members can participate on sharing their experiences and debate on why they like or dislike those products. If I visit amazon, it's because I want to look up products and buy stuff and check consumer feedback on the products sold on that website.
I'm totally not against companies pitching sales here on this mercedescla.org website, I think it's great to check out companies on this website and know what options are out there for purchasing car related products. Just maybe, keep it to a separate section where people can go directly to check out the various companies selling car stuff.

·
Premium Member
13,127 Posts
compromise

fill the vendor section with gobs of contemporary offerings … the more the merrier

put a link here as a refer tag

that should do it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts