Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
I am joining this forum because I am considering purchasing the new CLA45 AMG if the reviews remain positive and there is no dealer gouging.
Presently I drive a C6 Corvette as my "fun" car and like it very much but also need a more practical vehicle. I reside in San Jose, CA.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Hi everybody,
I am joining this forum because I am considering purchasing the new CLA45 AMG if the reviews remain positive and there is no dealer gouging.
Presently I drive a C6 Corvette as my "fun" car and like it very much but also need a more practical vehicle. I reside in San Jose, CA.
I am from Danville. Just 35 miles up 680. Welcome !
Had a 2006 C6. A lot of fun to drive. A little too many three point turns though. Think the CLA45 you will find more agile.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI All I was looking at an Audi A4 until I noticed the CLA due in Australia. Anyone know which Audi the CLA compares to
Thannks

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm from San Jose CA too, and I pre-order CLA 250! I'm just afraid the delivery be late as ppl say about panorama roof and sport package! I didn't dare to go to the dealer to find out, lol! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I saw a CC in traffic tonight...hadn't seen one in a while. It's a very nice looking car.

-Eric
The CC mid cycle update changed the interior to more up market with optional Audi quality wood, lovely LED lights and standard :( backup camera.
The V6 version is particularly nice with larger wheels. Many V6 owners replaced the dual with a killer quad exhaust also. About $35000 fully load after discount.
Also added third set of seat belt at the rear as if it would do something meaningful...

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I'm from San Jose CA too, and I pre-order CLA 250! I'm just afraid the delivery be late as ppl say about panorama roof and sport package! I didn't dare to go to the dealer to find out, lol! Welcome to the forum!
Good things are worth waiting. If your order got in under the shortage, you may see your car in a month. Ask the dealer for the order print out. Order with items not accepted by the factory will be bounced. Welcome to the forum ! I have learned so much from everyone else - mostly accurate. Our European friends are starting to take deliveries and are providing first hand information.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I ordered early July, hopefully I don't have to wait much, everyday check pics, and info! Especially the MPG cuz I'm curious about it! I hope te wait worth it! Right now I have an E46 M3 that I'm trading in for the CLA! ImageUploadedByMercedes CLA Forum1375065165.093336.jpg
I ordered exactly exterior as this one! And when I see the pics I get too impatient! The car look awesome

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah European are getting it already! I've seen a lot of post about it! So far no regrets! Ppl say you should drive it before buying it! But I didn't want to wait, cuz I think the pre orders are going to be big list of ppl waiting for the car, at least until February or March the car is going to be on high demand!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts