Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm buying my first Mercedes! I finally decided on the CLA 250 vs the A220 but I'm stuck on the color. Originally I was going to get the Cosmos Black Metallic since that's how I first saw the A220 at a car show and I wanted to duplicate the look.

When I went to build the CLA 250 on the site I learned about the Night Black. Does anyone have any input on which to choose? I've gone through some other posts on here and other places and I think I like the Night Black better for some reason. It seems like a deeper black to me or something. I'm not sure if I like the sparkles in the Cosmos Black Metallic.

Does anyone have any pictures/links that show the Night Black and Cosmos Black Metallic together so I can do more comparisons? Or even separate pictures/links that are labelled?

Any other input would be much appreciated too!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
....Does anyone have any input on which to choose? I've gone through some other posts on here and other places and I think I like the Night Black better for some reason...Any other input would be much appreciated too!
Welcome to the CLA Forum mb2575 :)
First step is to check out the official paint chips, or actual vehicles at your dealer, cuz it is going to be up to your individual preference and pocketbook in the end...IMO.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

I'm buying my first Mercedes! I finally decided on the CLA 250 vs the A220 but I'm stuck on the color. Originally I was going to get the Cosmos Black Metallic since that's how I first saw the A220 at a car show and I wanted to duplicate the look.

When I went to build the CLA 250 on the site I learned about the Night Black. Does anyone have any input on which to choose? I've gone through some other posts on here and other places and I think I like the Night Black better for some reason. It seems like a deeper black to me or something. I'm not sure if I like the sparkles in the Cosmos Black Metallic.

Does anyone have any pictures/links that show the Night Black and Cosmos Black Metallic together so I can do more comparisons? Or even separate pictures/links that are labelled?

Any other input would be much appreciated too!

Thanks!
i have the Cosmo Black. It’s kind of sparkly, nothing you would notice. But when clean it is mirror shine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts