Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen any pictures or videos of an actual black CLA (not the computer rendering)? I have seen the silver, red, and others on the review videos and pictures, but haven't found any with a black one.

·
Registered
80 Posts
that deep black made me change my mind. Great find. i come everyday to find new and exciting things about my amore lol. Cant wait!!!!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thank you for these nice photos Calipso5.
now I know that I have done nothing wrong with my order!
mine is exactly the same cla outside.
color, rims and no tinted Windows

Please more pictures! :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree! Now if I could just find some pictures of a night black CLA with the sport package! :sad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in a dilemma. I can't decide between kosmosblack and mountaingrey.
I already have ordered my CLA, but I can still change my config.
I have ordered the AMG-Line, AMG-Exklusiv Package and the Night Packet with the black wheels.

And now i must decide between one of the colours. The problem is, that I can't find any pictures/videos of a black CLA with my config.
I'm a big black fan, all my cars were black. but I think that my config could be too black?
I hope anyone has still see one of this CLA in black?!

Greets

·
Registered
177 Posts
I think your fear is right, this is too black! (for me)
Course, this is a question of taste.

Mine will look like as pictured above.
I ordered extra without the dark window.
In 3 weeks, hans driving a cla!:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm in a dilemma. I can't decide between kosmosblack and mountaingrey.
I already have ordered my CLA, but I can still change my config.
I have ordered the AMG-Line, AMG-Exklusiv Package and the Night Packet with the black wheels.

And now i must decide between one of the colours. The problem is, that I can't find any pictures/videos of a black CLA with my config.
I'm a big black fan, all my cars were black. but I think that my config could be too black?
I hope anyone has still see one of this CLA in black?!

Greets
If you consider yourself a "big black fan" then get the black one even if you think it is too black with the black wheels. You may be disappointed later if you don't!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts