Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ! My cla doesn’t have any « cla 45 » and « amg » logo behind as you can see on the first picture. Even if it can sounds like a poser haha and I really wanted to put them on , just like on the second picture. I saw that there are some available on Amazon but I don’t know how it will stick on the car or if it will looks good. Does any of you did the same ?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
just make sure you prep the surface thoroughly before applying the emblems. Use alcohol to ensure no grease is on the paint as this will affect adhesion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just make sure you prep the surface thoroughly before applying the emblems. Use alcohol to ensure no grease is on the paint as this will affect adhesion.
thanks for the advice man. I was just afraid because these badges looks pretty hard and straight and the back of the cla is a bit curved so I was afraid it would jus not fit correctly

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have Cosmos Black color 2018 AMG CLA 45, bought brand new and I took those badge out, just left the star then I bought the black star emblem at eBay original from Mercedes part. I replace the star with black one and really look nice low profile all black.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have Cosmos Black color 2018 AMG CLA 45, bought brand new and I took those badge out, just left the star then I bought the black star emblem at eBay original from Mercedes part. I replace the star with black one and really look nice low profile all black.
Yes I was thinking about doing the same too, especially for the star. A black one would look cool on my aurore boreale black/purple color.

·
Registered
2018 CLA 45 AMG Yellow Night Edition
4 Posts
All black look is nice... I had the star emblem wrapped and just the faces wrapped in black for the lettering. You can still make out what it is if close enough, but other wise it blends in nicely.

If you want emblems back on the car. You might be able to just order those through the dealer (I've gotten wheel centre caps and more from through the dealership before)... even if it has to come from Germany.

I have ordered a few parts from ebay before and they weren't the exact same size, that's why I wrapped mine black instead.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts