Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

First post here but been meaning to join a forum for some time now. Anyway I'm just curious to know if anyone who owns a 2014 CLA 250 have foot vents on the driver side. When I turn on the heat and direct to the foot area I notice only the passenger side blowing air. There is nothing coming out of the driver side and I don't really notice any vents there either. Is this normal? Kind of perplexed as to why it would not have foot area vents on the driver side for this car. My feet freeze in the winter!

·
Registered
12,172 Posts
Hello All,

First post here but been meaning to join a forum for some time now. Anyway I'm just curious to know if anyone who owns a 2014 CLA 250 have foot vents on the driver side. When I turn on the heat and direct to the foot area I notice only the passenger side blowing air. There is nothing coming out of the driver side and I don't really notice any vents there either. Is this normal? Kind of perplexed as to why it would not have foot area vents on the driver side for this car. My feet freeze in the winter!
That is odd ... I feel the air flow on the driver side when I divert to the down vents

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bud. Just needed to hear if anyone had them. My car is still under warranty so I'm going to take it in. Yes very odd I couldn't imagine a 40K plus car not having them.

·
Registered
12,172 Posts
Thanks bud. Just needed to hear if anyone had them. My car is still under warranty so I'm going to take it in. Yes very odd I couldn't imagine a 40K plus car not having them.
though who knows ... so many region variants and associated part numbers ...
either that or something is clogging up that particular vent port

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
CLA_Dude > Was there an obstruction in any of your dash vents?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts