Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's still premature to mark anyone's calendars for a possible gathering of CLA owners since the cars aren't even hitting showrooms until sometime around September but I'm wondering if this might be of interest to anyone? Maybe a Fall drive and lunch kind of thing? Is anyone familiar with any other MB related gatherings? I know that owners of other marques do this throughout the year (BMW, Porsche, Audi, VW, Subaru, etc.). Is anyone in the area who has pre-ordered their CLA interested in setting something up when the time is right? Not having owned a Mercedes, I've never attended any MB related drives/events and don't recall coming across any before.

I'm happy to coordinate something but since I'm not planning on placing an order until the Fall, with a 3-4mos order time on AMGs I don't foresee possibly buying mine until late Winter/early Spring 2014.

-Eric

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By 'North East' I assume you are not talking about Skegness????
Gsundheit! ;)

The North East Regional Forum was aimed at the North East region of the US. There is a CLA World Forum for the UK. You're welcome to join us in the US any time though and I'd be happy to put something together if I'm ever in or near Skegness with a CLA. lol Until then I will leave the Skegness events to you. :)

-Eric

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I would definitely be interested. Also, Milazzo has mentioned to me that he's interested too. We're both in NYS.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I would be interested as well. My car is due sometime in November.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Meets would be cool. shoreline meets, parks, cruises, events. all good

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Hey boys I'm down for a Ct meet , sans the 45,but I'm down.

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
191 Posts
I live in Southern NH and work in Andover MA. I'm game for a get together!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Hey boys November 3 + 4 I have a free weekend. Eric had mentioned that they have that Cars & Carburetors in Fairfield,Ct I believe. If we can set something up for that weekend, that would be great. Or if you guys have any other ideas, I'm all ears.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hey boys November 3 + 4 I have a free weekend. Eric had mentioned that they have that Cars & Carburetors in Fairfield,Ct I believe. If we can set something up for that weekend, that would be great. Or if you guys have any other ideas, I'm all ears.

Hey guys, I'm up for meets too; however, I doubt I can make Nov 3 - 4 as one of my daughters is flying home that weekend.

I live in Averill Park, NY which is 15 minutes due east of Albany and I'm close to both I-90 and to I-87 (makes for faster road trips!).

Unfortunately, my CLA isn't due to be delivered until early Dec. :sad:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts