Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Northwest CLA fans speak up!

Post up what your ordering or what you want.....

I'll go first, CLA 45 in Cirrus White, Black, or Mountain Grey, haven't made the final choice yet. I decided to wait to put down the deposit until the first CLA 250s role into the stealership so I can get a first hand look/feel for the car.

Also what Dealer's do you have experience with?

I've worked with the Wilsonville MB in the Portland area and they have been great, stopped into the New Beaverton one the other day and just got a sleezy vibe from the sales guys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey there guys !! I'm in Seattle Washington! And planning on getting circus white or mountain grey! But most likely circus white! With amg body package. :D but no words from my dealership yet so :(

·
Registered
260 Posts
Ordered Edition One with production at second decade of August and delivery of end Sep. Dealership -- MB Bellevue, WA.

AlexG

·
Registered
6 Posts
Working on getting a red CLA250 for me... entering the dark side (come from lexus). it will be a fun trip!

Reactions: artola-cla

·
Registered
174 Posts
I am from Portland OR. Ordered a Cirrus White 250 with sport package, pano roof, xenon lights, P1, and MM. The car was built in mid Aug. should arrive at the beginning of Oct.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Seattle (Des Moines) CLA!

I've been on this forum since January and placed my order in July 2012 (I'm an early adapter). I'm buying from Matt Huyser at MB of Tacoma and he's been great to work with.

My car is a few days out of Bremerhaven and Matt expects it on the ground about the third week of October.

Cirrus White
Beige MB Tex
Sport Package
Pano Roof
Bi-Zenons
Walnut Trim

They should have demo cars by Friday and, although I've already seen/sat in one, I'm anxious to get behind the wheel!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Cdubya, do you have any detailed info on what demo cars will be available at MB of Tacoma this weekend? I saw the Mountain Grey car in Bellevue about a month back but didn't get to drive it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Cdubya, do you have any detailed info on what demo cars will be available at MB of Tacoma this weekend? I saw the Mountain Grey car in Bellevue about a month back but didn't get to drive it.
Just got confirmation from my dealership -- they spoke to Tacoma and confirmed that they will have no car this weekend. They won't have a car until next late next week.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just got confirmation from my dealership -- they spoke to Tacoma and confirmed that they will have no car this weekend. They won't have a car until next late next week.
Ohhh well, the vigil continues.... I'm still going to do a quick drive-by at MB of Tacoma on my way to the SEA airport on Friday afternoon. Who knows, I might get lucky and spot something in the wild.

AlexG, I'm still grateful to you for spotting and reporting on the Mountain Grey CLA250 at MB of Bellevue a month back. Your photos and video were awesome! It was really great to see one in person and have some time to do a thorough hands-on inspection. Seeing that car in person answered many of my core questions and concerns about the CLA series.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ohhh well, the vigil continues.... I'm still going to do a quick drive-by at MB of Tacoma on my way to the SEA airport on Friday afternoon. Who knows, I might get lucky and spot something in the wild.

AlexG, I'm still grateful to you for spotting and reporting on the Mountain Grey CLA250 at MB of Bellevue a month back. Your photos and video were awesome! It was really great to see one in person and have some time to do a thorough hands-on inspection. Seeing that car in person answered many of my core questions and concerns about the CLA series.
I haven't been able to get hold of Matt but I have gathered some info. Phil Smart MB of Seattle has two Limited Edition CLAs that should be available for demos on Friday or Saturday. Saturday night at 1900 they're having a reception/grand opening of their new SoDo dealership location...

·
Registered
174 Posts
I called MB of Portland today. They said they don't have any CLA in the showroom at least for the next 10 days. So I guess there is no launch event in Portland.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just called my dealer today. The dealer demo cars are all sitting at VPC. My car is still on a ship arriving VPC soon.

Demo cars may arrive in about 2 weeks. Mine will probably arrive the same time or 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sorry guys, didn't have time to stop at MB of Tacoma this afternoon. I did have the best of intentions but heavy traffic ate up my extra time. But as others had checked, it was most likely that no cars were at the dealership.

·
Registered
41 Posts
How does everyone like their CLA? Should be getting a 4matic one this spring/summer!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes! I cant wait, should be a great car! We should be seeing the first one here at the dealer in a few months!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Portland OR here. Took delivery of mine 9 days ago. Ordered it on Nov 1. Build specs in signature. Will be adding Piecha rear diffuser and exhaust.
image.jpg image.jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts