Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I guess I'll start this Regional thread for my fellow New Yorkers and Jersey folks !!! I'm certain this will get larger and larger especially once the CLA is actually released !!

Perhaps sooner or later we'll organize a CLA Meet one day ???

North New Jersey here :big smile:

·
Registered
14 Posts
View attachment 425

just ordered the CLA 45 with manhattan mercedes. here is the order sheet

i live in Queens NYC
congrats eric,
whats with the price of 99k, is that just a dummy # because they dont have official #'s? love some of the standard equipment, like english inscription, thanks mb its not an optional upgrade, lol

·
Registered
730 Posts
congrats eric,
whats with the price of 99k, is that just a dummy # because they dont have official #'s?
Yups- just default value(s) entered into the system to act as space-fillers.

Speaking of which, how the heck can y'all pre-order (namely, WHY???) something that won't be available for 12 months (at the earliest)... :eek:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yups- just default value(s) entered into the system to act as space-fillers.

Speaking of which, how the heck can y'all pre-order (namely, WHY???) something that won't be available for 12 months (at the earliest)... :eek:
I guess I am hoping to wait less than others who will order after it is available.

·
Registered
33 Posts
View attachment 425

just ordered the CLA 45 with manhattan mercedes. here is the order sheet

i live in Queens NYC
Congrats ernster. I am also interested in purchasing the CLA 45. Who did you speak with at the Manhattan Mercedes?
I spoke with one of the sales reps and they did not offer me the option to place a deposit, instead he put me on the callback list.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am new to the forums. I am a sales consultant for a dealership in New Jersey. I am willing to assist anyone looking for a CLA 250C, CLA 250 4matic or CLA 45.

I did contact the head Admin for the process to talk about selling cars on the internet. I am waiting to hear back from him. Please PM me for details since I do not want to be in any violation. Thank you.

·
Registered
347 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts