Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, planning a road trip from Boston to the NYC car show and had a question. Do you think Benz will allow people to touch and sit in the car, or will it be roped off?? Thx

·
Registered
95 Posts
The CLA's will be there.....but, will be roped off.

·
Registered
515 Posts
well... when no one is looking sneak a pic or video... (at ny car show you would think u could sit n touch the car, since its not an Exotic model as to say...

·
Registered
95 Posts
well... when no one is looking sneak a pic or video... (at ny car show you would think u could sit n touch the car, since its not an Exotic model as to say...

Well, I'm looking to go.....I will take photos!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Airmousam, if I were you, I'd watch the news for the first few days of the auto show and see what others are seeing. You never know with auto shows. Sometimes they change their plans at the last minute.

But at the very least, going to the auto show isn't bad even if they have it roped off. You get to see it in person, there's other cars for amusement, and you have NYC city to have fun at night. Just try to avoid the weekends if you can. I've done it, and it is wall-to-wall people and an absolute zoo.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx, we have a few of us going, guys weekend, we've gone before...always fun and crazy!!!

Airmousam, if I were you, I'd watch the news for the first few days of the auto show and see what others are seeing. You never know with auto shows. Sometimes they change their plans at the last minute.

But at the very least, going to the auto show isn't bad even if they have it roped off. You get to see it in person, there's other cars for amusement, and you have NYC city to have fun at night. Just try to avoid the weekends if you can. I've done it, and it is wall-to-wall people and an absolute zoo.

·
Registered
177 Posts
If that's the case then I'm not going. I'm not spending 2k to go to New York from Toronto to see a roped off car. I'd rather use the money for a package or two when I buy the CLA.
I'll give you absolutely right
Although it is always nice to visit new York, I was in December there

·
Registered
730 Posts
Guys/Gals! Dont forget there is a Geneva Car Show coming next week March 3rd :)
Eggactly... time to fuel-up the G5, pack the tux & skis, and off to Swiss'land! :p

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NYC trip is booked! Staying at the marriott marquis...3 of us going, renting a 2012 caddy STS from Boston.....ya there was some disagreement on the car model ;) That piece of crap better not strand us.....Looking to hit ground zero, the car show, dinner at gallaghers steakhouse followed by many adult beverages.... Just the one night. Will take pics!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts