Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Official: Post Pictures of Your New CLA Thread

265K views 438 replies 242 participants last post by  jmc 
#1 ·
AMG Boost had a great suggestion that we sticky a thread that contains posts/pictures from owners of their brand new CLA's... So, without further delay, here it is! Post pictures of your brand new CLA in this thread.

:wink:

#7 ·

Mercedes-Benz CLA220 CDI AMG Sport (14th Sep) in Cirrus White

Pano Sunroof; Exclusive Interior Package; Memory Package; Mirror Package; Intelligent Light System; Drive-kit Plus... yummy yum yum!

Sent from my iPad using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

Mercedes-Benz CLA220 CDI AMG Sport (14th Sep) in Cirrus White
Pano Sunroof; Exclusive Interior Package; Memory Package; Mirror Package; Intelligent Light System; Drive-kit Plus... yummy yum yum!

Sent from my iPad using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

#13 ·

Had it for 2 days tomorrow...w00t.

Already thinking of the AMG 16 spoke black wheels, AMG door pins and at least the LED tail lights that come with the Xenon package at least - not super crazy about the headlights on that package, but the tail lights.....dear god!

#25 ·
My salesman delivers my CLA to me today!

My salesman, Gary Carlock (do you think that is his real name??????) drove my CLA from Fort Worth Texas to my house in Austin today. (about a 180 mile drive)

Here is a photo of Gary wiping down my car.

Gary was great! No surprises, professional and helpful. I would highly recommend doing business with him if you live in Texas. He said that soon his dealership - Park Place Motorcars Ft. Worth is getting a delivery of 20 CLA's.

Attachments

#27 ·
My salesman, Gary Carlock (do you think that is his real name??????) drove my CLA from Fort Worth Texas to my house in Austin today. (about a 180 mile drive)

Here is a photo of Gary wiping down my car.

Gary was great! No surprises, professional and helpful. I would highly recommend doing business with him if you live in Texas. He said that soon his dealership - Park Place Motorcars Ft. Worth is getting a delivery of 20 CLA's.
Very nice Cat. And nice to here what good service you got. Good luck with your new beauty!

Reactions: TUXEDO CAT
#28 ·
I am very very happy - here are some more photos of my CLA

:eek::eek::eek:Here are a few more photos of my CLA. I did mention in an earlier post that my salesman from Fort Worth (who drove my car to Austin) was great. It was such a stress free buying experience that I sent him on his way with a bottle of champagne as a thank you gift.

Here are a few more photos. One of the CLA in my driveway, one in the garage with my CLA's garage mates, one of the interior lights still one after exiting the car, and the final of the floor mats. It is the little details (and the big ones too) that make me happy - my car has the beige MB-Tex interior and I love how the black floor mats are trimmed in beige.

Attachments

#32 ·
#34 ·
Thank you milazzo.

Thank you Eric, I'm trying ;) I do LOVE my car but the LED taillights are one of my favorite parts of the CLA! I don't know what I was thinking when I bought mine without them!