Mercedes CLA Forum banner

361 - 380 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to us 2015 cla 250 absolutely love it!!! Done a few things like paint the wheel/Caliper both front and rear mb stars and removed the CLA250 and 4matic

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
Show off! Very nice WhatsoN
nah nah nah no no no no no ... not a show off (yet)
he has to hand rub out all the swirls including those on the undersides of the front rear and side skirts and perfect the reflection to see the details of his irises
then that's showing off ... :p:D:LOL:
right? WhatsoN?

·
Registered
6 Posts

New member here, used to be an MBWorld member back when I had a 204 C63, but I just picked up this little monster for my fiance this weekend and I couldn't be happier. After 2 months of looking at SUVs (Since we were trading in her GLK) I sent her one picture of this thing and she immediately fell in love. I'm going to be on the hunt for a C63 soon, but splitting seat time in this will work for now!

Looking to get a resonator delete done right away, since it doesn't have the valved performance exhaust and wifey wants it louder with more pops. I've been searching but haven't been able to confirm some of the comments/posts I've seen over on FB. Are there 1 or 2 resonators on the non performance exhaust? Just want to know what I need to have my exhaust guy cut out.

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to learning more about this little German rice rocket.

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
Little german rice rocket ??!!
It is just a rocket to most here
CLA section on MBWorld is kinda sleepy so welcome to the lively neighborhood

·
Registered
6 Posts
Little german rice rocket ??!!
It is just a rocket to most here
CLA section on MBWorld is kinda sleepy so welcome to the lively neighborhood
This thing reminds me of a German Evo/STi, not a bad thing at all 😄

I got back onto MBworld when I picked this thing up though, almost the entire CLA45 section was just vendor posts. Definitely glad I found this site rather than weeding through all that shit ha

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
OK will let you have that one ... especially after you muck with the auspuff

The C and E groups seem quite active at MBW so can siphon off some related tech tidbits now and then

So you didnt want to wait a couple more months for the MBUXed version?

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK will let you have that one ... especially after you muck with the auspuff

The C and E groups seem quite active at MBW so can siphon off some related tech tidbits now and then

So you didnt want to wait a couple more months for the MBUXed version?
Not gonna lie, had to google "Auspuff" haha but yea, we were comparing a few options last night, Fiance decided on a muffler delete and I wasn't about to say "No" to more pops and bangs 🤣 (example -
) I'll probably have the shop cut out one of the resonators too since I've got the standard exhaust. Not sure how loud it's gonna be, but can always throw an aftermarket resonator or muffler on if it gets annoying.

What is the MBUXed version though?

·
Registered
6 Posts
All digital panels ... no more pretty gauges
Gotcha, that would be much nicer looking, not that the current gauges look bad at all, but I actually got this thing used. Found it at a local ford dealership, it's an 18 w/6k miles and I got it for $20k under sticker :) Not trying to get hit with that first year depreciation on a new car, so I like to either lease or buy low mileage 1-3 yr old cars.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think the proper term is 'Little German Wurst Rocket' ;)

361 - 380 of 415 Posts