Mercedes CLA Forum banner

381 - 400 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
9,962 Posts
Hmm that german going on here is baaaad :D.... i‘am german and living in switzerland

the new cla45s is a monster had the chance to to drive itand it‘s a big step up of the drivetrain
what do you expect from right side up and upside down yanks? :cool:
suppose the 45s should be better in many respects by now ... a few model years of guinea pigs yelling and screaming about all the bugs surely helped

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hmm that german going on here is baaaad :D.... i‘am german and living in switzerland

the new cla45s is a monster had the chance to to drive itand it‘s a big step up of the drivetrain
Hahaha... that's what you get when you rely on Google Translate! If I may ask, what is the correct German for "Little German Sausage Rocket"?

·
Registered
443 Posts
But it‘s funny to see that the picture of „germans or germany“ will never change in the usa :cool: sausage, beer, brezel and leather pants.... (würstchen, bier, brezel, lederhosen) but that‘s a bavarian thing and so to say, more a BMW thing :) Bayrische Motor Werke

·
Registered
529 Posts
What kind of diffuser is that??
Thats the Sport + kit on it. It comes with the red accents, red belts, red stitching, brakes, AMG steering column, more aggressive sport mode, amg suspension and a beefier exhaust. I think it was a $4-5k option, but I dont remember anymore lol

381 - 400 of 402 Posts