Mercedes CLA Forum banner

401 - 414 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here's a couple of my new CLA35 AMG in Mountain Grey, with Premium Package (UK Spec). I wasn't quite brave enough to go for the in-your-face yellow, but I'm really pleased with my more conservative colour choice. Just passed the 1,000 mile run in period, so I don't need to feel guilty about using Sports+ mode any more!

IMG_2988.jpg
IMG_2971.jpg

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Front looks much better without the bling and the new reversed trapezoid opening looks more appealing
Good show!
InYourFace yellow should be great for ubers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked up my 2020 back in December, but snow covered roads have prevented me from getting her clean for a photo. It’s the designo grey magno (matte), amg appearance package, night and premium packages with black and red interior. It’s hard to get a photo that does the matte paint justice.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi everyone from the UK! Picked up this CLA 180 AMG Sport a couple weeks back. Absolutely love it! Part-ex'd my Type R FN2 because I wanted something a bit more modern, plus issues where building up. Yeah, there's not as much power but the build quality is so much better and I prefer all the mod-cons, the pano roof sealed the deal! Converted to the German side.😁

·
Registered
2 Posts
mine.jpg
mine.jpg Image00001.jpg MB back stripes.png Love my car. I had the ceramic coat put on last year, it was one that was guaranteed for 5 years. They check it every 6 months for free. The cost was $900, including all the glass and interior. Well worth it

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here's mine with the newest edition to our stable.

And then after an 1100 mile road trip to Tampa...

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
oh yeah ... those have been around for a few years though not so sure about the image quality
but the integrated packaging is a nice touch

401 - 414 of 414 Posts