Mercedes CLA Forum banner

401 - 420 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Denim Blue indeed. Appears to change colour and brilliance depending on lighting conditions.
The new denim blue is like the old northern lights violet ... gets the “oh its not black?” when some see the car at night first then see it daytime

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here's a couple of my new CLA35 AMG in Mountain Grey, with Premium Package (UK Spec). I wasn't quite brave enough to go for the in-your-face yellow, but I'm really pleased with my more conservative colour choice. Just passed the 1,000 mile run in period, so I don't need to feel guilty about using Sports+ mode any more!

IMG_2988.jpg
IMG_2971.jpg

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Front looks much better without the bling and the new reversed trapezoid opening looks more appealing
Good show!
InYourFace yellow should be great for ubers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked up my 2020 back in December, but snow covered roads have prevented me from getting her clean for a photo. It’s the designo grey magno (matte), amg appearance package, night and premium packages with black and red interior. It’s hard to get a photo that does the matte paint justice.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi everyone from the UK! Picked up this CLA 180 AMG Sport a couple weeks back. Absolutely love it! Part-ex'd my Type R FN2 because I wanted something a bit more modern, plus issues where building up. Yeah, there's not as much power but the build quality is so much better and I prefer all the mod-cons, the pano roof sealed the deal! Converted to the German side.?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here's mine with the newest edition to our stable.

And then after an 1100 mile road trip to Tampa...

Reactions: Deccis

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
oh yeah ... those have been around for a few years though not so sure about the image quality
but the integrated packaging is a nice touch

·
Registered
2 Posts
But it‘s funny to see that the picture of „germans or germany“ will never change in the usa :cool: sausage, beer, brezel and leather pants.... (würstchen, bier, brezel, lederhosen) but that‘s a bavarian thing and so to say, more a BMW thing :) Bayrische Motor Werke
I work at The Bavarian Chef. We’re located on a super isolated stretch of Highway 90 miles south of D.C. and 30 miles north of Jefferson’s UVa. With the assistance of a fantastic balconette bra under my dirndl, American’s proclaiming expertise on ALL things German whist chanting, “das boot!!”, paid for my 2018. The only people who love Bavarian food more are Asian students. Ironically, they tend to speak English better than the “experts”. And I’ll put my money on a 90lb Asian coed out eating the biggest white dude in the building (because those girls don’t touch the bread until they’re halfway through their protein.
I’m relatively new to this group but I’ve learned SO much about my own first Mercedes. Can I post a pic even though she will have been mine 3 years this December??

401 - 420 of 427 Posts