Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dispatched an email to MB USA a week or so ago inquiring if the Keyless go would be an option on the CLA. Unfortunately I heard back from them today and they say the CLA will not have keyless go.

Here is the email:

Thank you for your email.

While the vehicle, options, packaging and pricing haven't yet been released, the keyless go enhancement isn't available for the CLA-Class. We hope you find this information helpful.

Sincerely,

Randy B.
Case Manager
Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC
Very sorry to everyone else that was wanting keyless go :(

·
Registered
730 Posts
-> wondering if they will have Power seats... lol
Grrr... :D

I've (slightly) softened my power-seats stance, if the manually adjusted seat has 6-way movement w/ lumbar/bolster adjustment.

No, wait... I still want my power-seats w/ memory-setting controls, ha! :p

Reason being, being a household of many drivers w/ oft the need to move/reposition the car(s) in the garage & driveway. I deal w/ such a lot on my fam' sedan, constantly having to readjust/reposition the seat back to where I'm comfortable & familiar. Hence, a power-seat w/ memory-setting controls would be most welcome!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I dispatched an email to MB USA a week or so ago inquiring if the Keyless go would be an option on the CLA. Unfortunately I heard back from them today and they say the CLA will not have keyless go.

Here is the email:

noooooooooo!! :sad: . Oh well, its not a deal breaker. I still dont see what the reason is though, when cars costing thousands less can have it as an option.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Grrr... :D

I've (slightly) softened my power-seats stance, if the manually adjusted seat has 6-way movement w/ lumbar/bolster adjustment.

No, wait... I still want my power-seats w/ memory-setting controls, ha! :p

Reason being, being a household of many drivers w/ oft the need to move/reposition the car(s) in the garage & driveway. I deal w/ such a lot on my fam' sedan, constantly having to readjust/reposition the seat back to where I'm comfortable & familiar. Hence, a power-seat w/ memory-setting controls would be most welcome!
I think power seats will be standard, but the adjustable seats with memory are part of the premium package.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am buying a Kia. :crying:

Entry level 2014 Kia Forte (base price under $20k) can be equipped with heated/cooled driver's seat, heated rear seats, 10-way powered driver seat, HID, Smartkey (don't know if that is smartkey entry or not), automatic climate control, rearview camera, leather seats. I don't know what CLA has that this Kia Forte won't have other than the 3 pointed star. But I still want a CLA, very disappointed thought.

Kia Cars, SUVs, Crossovers, Minivans, & Future Vehicles | Kia Motors America

·
Registered
62 Posts
I wonder if the CLA45 will add any of this missing stuff. It's doubtful as I don't recall any options exclusively available on an AMG model unless it deals with performance or specific AMG cosmetics.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very sorry to learn that the "Keyless GO" do not available in CLA.
In today's car market FOB key (keyless Go) is available to the lowest models with all Japaness/Korean manfucturers and all BMW 3 series as standard (no extra charge).

·
Registered
79 Posts

Here is the email:

Well...I mentioned that in the past... :sad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts