Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Officially ordered! CLA45AMG

20K views 82 replies 24 participants last post by  na786 
#1 ·
Hey guys. You can now officially order and pay full deposit.

I have now oredered
White
Carbon package
Matt black wheels.

Should be here 1st oct.

Anyone else?

#2 ·
Congrats mate!

Can you tell me how much or PM me? I also assume the carbon package is related to exterior and not interior? Oh and lastly other than carbon fibre package is there anything else that differs from the A45?

I've got a deposit on the A45 but also agreed that when details of the CLA45 comes out I can swap the deposit over if I want to.

#4 ·
hey guys.

I get corporate package and it was approx $93k drive away

Matt Black Wheels - $500 option. tick

Internal Carbon pack - $1,000 option - tick

Race Suspension - $1800 option - no tick. Apparently this suspension is great if your definately going to track use the car but no good for day to day use. my dealer/mate advised against it.

That was all the options available. if you read the media release. The car comes stock with a hell of a lot of options.

pretty excited. anyone else ordered or heard anything different? Should be here OCT 1

#9 · (Edited)
Congrant ESP, is 93K drive away price including black wheel & carbon pack?

Do you have your price detail? I will go to my dealer Sat morning to make my order.
I have done my calculation base on 93k drive away price with 2 option you choose in NSW & VIC. Please let me know if there is any mistake.
Or you can share your price detail, then we can make our bargin easier :)
Thanks for share

Assume 5% corp discount apply on normal price $86900
MB CLA 45 VIC Price NSW Price
List Price 82555 82555
Black Wheel 500 500
Carbon Pack 1000 1000
Delivery Fee 1600 1600
LCT 3392.4 3392.4
Rego 777.6 Rego + CTP 938
Stamp Duty VIC 4377.37 Stamp Duty NSW 3477.37
Drive Away 94202.37 93462.77

#10 ·
Hey guys. Exciting times for all of us. The car was 92.5k before the options. Lucky there arnt too many options and they arnt that expensive. The car comes so well spec normally.

Excited for everyone. I was half half on white or black but as the car comes with the night package. Aka lots of black inserts I think the car will look great in white.

Lets keep everyone up to date now on.

Discounts and delivery dates?

#13 ·
Hi Guys,
My Dealer they have 2 days training course on next Monday & Tuesday next week for CLA class.
For ppl in Melbourne, you won't able to make full order until Wed. At least that's the case for me. Please let me know if there is any one has made order in melbourne.

There is two things I can confirm now.
1. corp delivery fee is $1600
2. Price can nego, it should be 2% above depends on your skill.

I will share my final price with your guys once I made full deposit.

To ESP,
What's % discount you got from your dealer? 5%?
I went to other dealer in Melbourne today, the sales manager give me 2% discount in 5 mins. I believe still have more room to move.

#15 ·
Hi Jetcat,
We are on the same boat. Dealer run the normal price formula for me as standard without any option. (only apply 1600 on delivery fee)
The Price end by $98,250. which is far away from ESP got 92.5k.
Even you haven't put any deposit before, if you order now, the delivery date still will be Dec/2013-Jan/2014
Let's bargin the price.

#18 ·
Hi guys
I went to my dealer yesterday
He couldn't officially put my car in the system yet. He spent some time with me though showing me a white and a black A250 in the sun so I could choose my colour. I have tentatively chosen white. I have decided on the standard wheels, black seatbelts (the red ones were too much for me), and still undecided on the carbon fibre trim as I also liked the standard brushed aluminum. As he couldn't officially enter the order in the system no final price yet but he estimated 93k with corporate package. This was only 1600 discounted dealer delivery. He said sometime next week we should be able to officially put order in. I might change to black then lol. That's when I will try to negotiate. So far he has promised me a free boot tub ?
Lets keep everyone posted on the type of deals we get. So excited!

#21 ·
Hey guys
My dealer called me today. It's in the system! I changed my mind about colour. I went for metallic black with standard 19 inch wheels, carbon pack and black seatbelts and a boot tub. With the corporate discount dealer delivery the price came to $94890

Let me know how you all go with your cars :)

#22 ·
Hey mate. Great update thanks for this. So its definitely in the system and ordered? Are you in NSW or?

What date did they say?

So excited for you. Im calling my dealer first thing tomorrow morning and putting mine through. woo woo

P.s - any deals?

#24 ·
I was in the Mercedes dealership in Sydney (Alexandria) on Sunday. I was quoted about $94K which included the black 19in rims option. I was also given a spec-sheet which included all of the options for the CLA45. One thing that I wasn't able to get a straight answer on is the carbon exterior trim. Wasn't on the options list at all. Also, what were those of you who put a deposit down charged? They wanted me to deposit $5K, and I said that it should be fully refundable since they had no CLA examples to show me and I'd be doing it on faith. I was told that they'd charge me a small fee if I cancelled.

I did get a look at an A model (the 200, not the 250) and now I'm not so sure. I really need to see a CLA to feel confident that the styling (inside and out) will all come together. I like it in photos but the A model was not as wide or as nice as I was hoping, so I hope the CLA has more presence. When they want a $5K commitment with the possibility of a cancelation fee up front, it makes me want to see the thing in the flesh first. Anyone had similar thoughts?

Also, was surprised to be told that the CLA200 and CLA45 would be available in October but the CLA250 would not be available until Feb 2014. Seems kind of strange that there will be more CLA45s on the road than 250s for a while...

#27 ·
I also have placed a $2k deposit at Alexandria, and will be due to make the addiotional $3k this week.

What success have people had negotiating any kind of discount. I'm opting for corporate package CLA200 with AMG pack, COMAND and maybe tinted roof.

What should I be pushing for - I'm terrible at negotiating!

#28 ·
Hi guys

My order is through Mercedes Benz of Sydney in Alexandria.

I don't think anyone has had any luck in getting any sort of discount except for the half price dealer delivery and the 3 years free servicing as part of the corporate program.

He also told me that the car was entered into the system, but build dates and delivery dates would follow soon and that he would call me as soon as this is confirmed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.