Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone discussed a one time lease payment for the CLA yet? I am looking to lease the CLA 250 sticker of $33,995. 24 months, 15k miles a year. I am trying to figure out what the residual would be and if there would be a discount on the money factor for a one time lease payment. Also looking for any advice regarding the one time lease payment. Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Has anyone discussed a one time lease payment for the CLA yet? I am looking to lease the CLA 250 sticker of $33,995. 24 months, 15k miles a year. I am trying to figure out what the residual would be and if there would be a discount on the money factor for a one time lease payment. Also looking for any advice regarding the one time lease payment. Thanks
When you say "one time lease payment" do you mean you're just going to pay off the lease in one lump payment? Sorry to sound obvious, just want to clarify.

·
Registered
161 Posts
From JPMBENZ on 9/19 in the lease thread:

<<
...With a single pay the Money Factor is lowered by .00080 off of either Standard the Special Rate. You save on average $2,000 - $3,000 over the course of the term. Most one pays I do are 24 Months due to the lower total out of pocket expense. However, a long term will result to a lower "base" payment with a higher out of pocket.

In case the vehicle is stolen or totalled you would get back the number of months you did not use the vehicle. For example, if your car is totalled with 12 months left in your lease it would be your base payments x 12. For example $500 per month x 12 = $6,000.

If Mercedes does a Lease Pull Forward into another Mercedes you would receive the number of payments you are being pulled forward times the base payment.

On all of our leases GAP Insurance is included.
>>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.