Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my uncle who works at the MB dealer (Brooklyn, NY) and he said they will officially start building the cars with the add-on options people requested for (mine will be the first! :D)

***If you want to purchase the Multimedia package, you must also purchase the Premium package! How lame! :furious:

·
Registered
106 Posts
hey mandy,

can your uncle hook me up with invoice?

and secondly, ask him if he could do a fleet sale of 10 for us.

thanks

·
Registered
896 Posts
You should double check have him build one with the multimedia package and the optional individual compass and it may work

·
Registered
29 Posts
are you sure its multimedia package? for the C Class you have to get to either the Sirius Radio subscription or the Premium Package (which includes the Sirius Radio subscription) in order to get the Multimedia Package and it's the Sports Package that requires the Premium Package with no other option...when I spoke with a MB dealer in Boston he said it would be the same thing for the CLA so you should ask your uncle if there is an option to just get the Multimedia Package with the radio subscription, though i doubt in these early stages it'll be set up like that...my bet is it'll be the exact same as the C class once we get to the US release date

·
Registered
106 Posts
i think the premium package is not an optional package that always come along with the car anyway
That may be the case with pricier Mercs, but based on what has been reported it is optional for $2-3k. Really the only way for Merc to get below the $30k entry level price point. That stated, I'd love to be wrong.

·
Registered
288 Posts
are you sure its multimedia package? for the C Class you have to get to either the Sirius Radio subscription or the Premium Package (which includes the Sirius Radio subscription) in order to get the Multimedia Package and it's the Sports Package that requires the Premium Package with no other option...when I spoke with a MB dealer in Boston he said it would be the same thing for the CLA so you should ask your uncle if there is an option to just get the Multimedia Package with the radio subscription, though i doubt in these early stages it'll be set up like that...my bet is it'll be the exact same as the C class once we get to the US release date
I was playing around with the config options for the C class on truecar, and no...you can get the multimedia without the premium. If you get the Sport model, premium must be optioned with it. Although most every C class i have seen on the lot is a Sport, so it comes with Premium.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I called a few other MB dealers in NY and they confirmed that in order to get the multimedia package, you MUST get the premium package.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I called a few other MB dealers in NY and they confirmed that in order to get the multimedia package, you MUST get the premium package.
Can you also ask them to find out if the Premium Package comes standard on the CLA45AMG ?. MB's email service is not working on their website, so i dont know how to get in touch with them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts