Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. So as many of you already know, I've done quite some work to my cla250 and now the road has come to where I am going to start parting out on things. I am still keeping my cla, but won't be needing the performance mods anymore because I have an Sl55 amg that has been satisfying my v8 supercharged needs.
I will be posting pictures soon but here is what's for sale.

AEM intake: been used for one month, then I took it off for warranty work on my car and never had time to put it back on. SOLD
DTS tuning box: It has been great to me. 6 programmable settings. 50hp over stock. Easy wiring. SOLD
Rear Camber Arms: bought them new and never took them out of wrapping. Never used or touched. Selling for 200 shipped. SOLD
Only way I will be taking off my KW Coilovers is if someone wants to buy it, but they will still be on the car until then.
I will let them go for 900$ shipped. (I prefer local meet up though)
Ive got 1 sets of rims, and will be willing to work with someone if they are interested in them. My lightweight enkeis will be negotiable. They are wrapped in Toyo r888s with 30% tread left.

·
Registered
178 Posts
What size are the enkeis?
THanks,
c

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
178 Posts
cool whats the style name?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. Send me a decent offer and I’ll take it! Need these enkei rims gone form my garage. Need the space. Let me know!!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump! ALSO* I have a Cla250 Sport front bumper for sale! It’s metallic grey. Damaged but fixable! Send me a dm with offer!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Letting go of the enkei rims with r888s for a very LOW price! Let me know ASAP if interested!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
offset?

+ price ?
If you are still interested they are for sale not sure what the offset is but they are a perfect flush fit on the Cla.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts