Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I am new onto this page. I have a 2016 CLA 250 and it does not have memory seat in the front passenger seats. I am a DIY kinda guy however, i am having trouble looking for the part(s) / part number(s) i will need to purchase in order to install Memory seats on my passenger seats on my CLA 250. Can someone please help me out and helping me find some answers.
Thank You

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
You would probably need all the power modules that sit under the seat for starters. Not sure if they sell all the buttons on the door and you would probably need to get a faceplate too? might check the dealer and see what they can source.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi everyone!
I am new onto this page. I have a 2016 CLA 250 and it does not have memory seat in the front passenger seats. I am a DIY kinda guy however, i am having trouble looking for the part(s) / part number(s) i will need to purchase in order to install Memory seats on my passenger seats on my CLA 250. Can someone please help me out and helping me find some answers.
Thank You
hey there @[email protected] have you made any progress?
i may be in same predicament as my spouse immediately complained about a manual seat upon entering the vehicle. ugh I never caught that when I went over the car , how stupid of me, but it wouldn’t have been a deal killer anyway. But I would like to update it if it’s feasible. thanks !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i may be in same predicament as my spouse immediately complained about a manual seat upon entering the vehicle. ugh I never caught that when I went over the car , how stupid of me, but it wouldn’t have been a deal killer anyway. But I would like to update it if it’s feasible. thanks !

hi there, sorry for late reply
I have not made any progress. I am unable to find the part numbers I would need in order to start the project

1 - 6 of 6 Posts