Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
No me Likey. :) I really think the ones that come stock with it are an awesome fit. So much so that i may order them seperately for my cla 250. The white with the black. Yummy.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post up some side profiles of the car and side profiles of the wheels u want then ill see what I can do! :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
anyone like this look? 184i_Proline_Ensure_Rainbow.jpg Rainbow wheel_red.jpg Rainbow wheel_yellow.jpg

....i kinda like the look of colored inserts... and these are interchangeable... any color can go in...
my personal idea is: make 12pm,5pm and 7pm on the rim the same color as the car or?, forming a Tri star :)mblogoblack:)
(i like to experiment, even with a rear roof wing spoiler)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone like this look? View attachment 545 View attachment 546 View attachment 547

....i kinda like the look of colored inserts... and these are interchangeable... any color can go in...
my personal idea is: make 12pm,5pm and 7pm on the rim the same color as the car or?, forming a Tri star :)mblogoblack:)
(i like to experiment, even with a rear roof wing spoiler)
Not my cup of tea but if u have a better side profile of that wheel maybe I can photoshop that in!

·
Registered
515 Posts
side.jpg
Not my cup of tea but if u have a better side profile of that wheel maybe I can photoshop that in!
cfd0cc-4630.JPG

---------
thank you for volunteering a photoshop for me... as this is my second choice to cla...
if its not too much trouble for you im curious what all three rims would look like (red, yellow, rainbow)
Pep Boys

hondas hold their resale value and kinda sorta resembles the benz coupe or bmw... :+)

thanks so much,
chrisiden

·
Registered
80 Posts
These are some tuff ass wheels. i like these not the car hehe
View attachment 550

View attachment 549

---------
thank you for volunteering a photoshop for me... as this is my second choice to cla...
if its not too much trouble for you im curious what all three rims would look like (red, yellow, rainbow)
Pep Boys

hondas hold their resale value and kinda sorta resembles the benz coupe or bmw... :+)

thanks so much,
chrisiden

·
Registered
31 Posts
So happy i found this. I love the CV3s on the CLA. My plan is to do some CV3 or CV4s on a black CLA45.

Anthony

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
It's crazy... It was just earlier today that I was wondering to myself what the CLA would look like with some GS4s in that exact color combo! Not bad at all. The vossens are just meh...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts