Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Their nice! At least not standard on a not standard car!.

My friend has a C-Klass from a couple of year ago and the 5-spoke AMG are also on his wheels. After I saw those I didn't want them anymore :).

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
First, this is not the 18" twin spoke AMG rims.
Secondly, the non-sport package car has a completely different appeal. I think the car looks very nice.
New ride to Lake Como, what a treat ! Drove through some years ago to Lucerne. Beautiful.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The rim is much better looking than the picture in the order guide.
I totally agree on that point, are the 18" better looking?, for me some are, not all, I have seen some aftermarket rims that are just plain silly. Is this one ugly?, for sure not, in fact, if the ride on the 18" is too rough for me, I'll go with this 17" rim and will not think twice, for me it is comfort first and then looks......(98% of my time will be spent riding the car, not contemplating it, and I don't really care what people think about my car, I am not buying it for show)
Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
174 Posts
Is that a Toyota Camry? :haha: No offense but I didn't realize how plain jane she would look without the sports package and 18" wheels.
I don't agree. I think it still looks nice, just different style. Without the sports package and especially in black, it is very elegant. With the package, it's sporty and aggressive.

Mine has the sports package by the way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the car as pictured is beautiful. The rims look terrific. And the non sport version is more "pure" looking. I think the sport version looks as though the car is dressed up in "daddy's clothes." Right on the edge of "silly." And......if it's fitted with the factory spoiler, the CLA looks like a high school graduation gift. It tries to be something it's not. So I say "Congrats prc74." I love your car. Thank you for sharing with us. The very best to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's exactely as you say. I chose this configuration because I wanted an elegant car. I like the sport package, but it's too aggressive for my style. I use this car 90% of the time with my family (wife and daughter)
The only thing that I'd like to have from the Sport package is the diamond grill: probably I'm going to buy it aftermarket

I don't agree. I think it still looks nice, just different style. Without the sports package and especially in black, it is very elegant. With the package, it's sporty and aggressive.

Mine has the sports package by the way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts