Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
image.jpg

Polar silver

In my opinion this may be the CLA's best looking angle. The challenge is to post CLA pictures in this angle in different colors. It's cool to see different pictures in different light conditions. Can't we get all 10 colors?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I don't think there's any bad angle with this car. It looks good from all angles. That's because the car looks very well balanced. What I mean is that it doesn't have an overly large hood, it doesn't have a big butt, etc.. That side profile shows the balance of everything. Lots of cars today are trending towards long hoods (ie: BMW 3-series & Audi A4) and it throws the whole visual balance off. I like that the hood on the CLA is reasonably proportioned to the rest of its body.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Foley Great pictures, a bit OT om this thread/pictures challenge but awesome pics of the white.

Maybe the challenge is too difficult an should be renamed to "post your favorite CLA picture" ?

@El Chorizo I am a big fan of forum-games. Makes a lot of good fun on the forum. Maybe someone has any other CLA related forum-games ideas?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Here are my two babies in a mirror-like pose -- debating between silver and grey. Would like to go with wheels on the grey version, although may only be available across the pond.

CLA.png CLAv2.JPG

·
Registered
381 Posts
I wonder about the front overhang. Notice on the white side profile, it appears greater than the silver or red side profiles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts