Mercedes CLA Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Stock 2017. Just got it 2 weeks ago. Had a few warrenty repairs like crankcase ventilation sensor, rear tweeter and pano sunroof removal, clean and reseal....all got done yesterday and took it on a 65 mile drive. Alot of fun. First AMG.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Trying to resist doing some mods to it. See how long that lasts.
I picked up my 2018 a month ago. Decided to start simple and ordered the Weistec BOV and AMS Alpha Intake. I am sure the mod bug will hit hard though. Congrats on your AMG! Here is mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 CLA250, White
59 Posts
Traded MY17 CLA45 to MY20 CLA45s. One week in and no driving in Aust due to Covid 19 lockdown plenty of time to read the manual!!! View attachment 65662
Looks great! Can’t you at least just take it for a drive? If are the restrictions pretty tight where you live? There should be some nice quiet raodz to enjoy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Permissible reasons only on leaving home unfortunately. Our Govt is trying to knock this out prior to it blowing out...so lockdown is quite tight where I live. Can't wait to get 1500klm on the clock and being able to stretch its legs. Gave the engine a squirt on pickup, definately puts a smile on your face. Exhaust note needs a bit of a poke though. sounded better on the previous outgoing model IMO.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts