Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I saw a polar silver car with Urban-package last saturday at our local dealer and i must say that it looked FANTASTIC!!
Absolutely one of my favorite colors, still haven´t seen a jupiter red one which i´ve ordered, although i think (hope) i won´t be disappointed :cool:
They also had a cosmos black one outside and it didn´t impress at all although it must be said that it was a basic one without any packages.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw a polar silver car with Urban-package last saturday at our local dealer and i must say that it looked FANTASTIC!!
Absolutely one of my favorite colors, still haven´t seen a jupiter red one which i´ve ordered, although i think (hope) i won´t be disappointed :cool:
They also had a cosmos black one outside and it didn´t impress at all although it must be said that it was a basic one without any packages.
I think the jupiter red will be a really striking color and you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
143 Posts
If you go with the red CLA you should consider the Night pack and panorama sunroof. Red and black goes well together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts