Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang... Let's see some pictures of your new rides!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
That looks just great for Mercedes. Having their brand new car on the back of a tow bed. Wow. Hope they fix that on all cars immediately.

Hope things like this don't come up after the car is purchased. Great

·
Registered
288 Posts
That looks just great for Mercedes. Having their brand new car on the back of a tow bed. Wow. Hope they fix that on all cars immediately.

Hope things like this don't come up after the car is purchased. Great
lets hope this is a one off problem....and that Mercedes will be on it ASAP. Hell i would demand the home office in Germany look into it...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man.. that's not good.... but it is the prettiest car on a flatbed.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Oh my damn where is that New York Times reporter that SLAMMED Tesla motors when its car broke down and was on a flat bed. You know I think the Gap trim at the doors caused the gears to mess up ;)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I really need to stop reading the forums cause I'm starting to doubt the car big time D:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Agreed. This could be a potential recall.
Chill. One defect on one car does not a recall make. I doubt they'll be spinning up the corporate jets in Stuttgart to send over the engineering team. No need to queue the Lemon Law lawyers just yet. Most likely a very minor defect that will be fixed quickly. Unfortunate that it diminished your new car joy but hopefully you'll be back on the road very quickly.

·
Registered
122 Posts

Mercedes-Benz CLA220 CDI AMG Sport (14th Sep) in Cirrus White
Pano Sunroof; Exclusive Interior Package; Memory Package; Mirror Package; Intelligent Light System; Drive-kit Plus... yummy yum yum!

Sent from my iPad using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
327 Posts
Chill. One defect on one car does not a recall make. I doubt they'll be spinning up the corporate jets in Stuttgart to send over the engineering team. No need to queue the Lemon Law lawyers just yet. Most likely a very minor defect that will be fixed quickly. Unfortunate that it diminished your new car joy but hopefully you'll be back on the road very quickly.

Its not just one defect. It could be a flaw in the transmission design, or lack of quality control. Could affect many many cars, and I for one am happy people post these problems so future customers are better informed.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts