23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have my CLA booked on pre order but not sure what i will really get yet

base price is 33,900 estimated with the following options
Prem Pack 2650.00
Sport 2000.00
metalic 890.00
canadian $$$
anyone care to comment if this is too high ?

·
Registered
339 Posts
That depends upon what equipment the base model comes with. The B 250 is $29,900 in Canada.

·
Registered
105 Posts
So i have my CLA booked on pre order but not sure what i will really get yet

base price is 33,900 estimated with the following options
Prem Pack 2650.00
Sport 2000.00
metalic 890.00
canadian $$$
anyone care to comment if this is too high ?
Bienvenue !

That makes 3 Quebec pre-orders so far. I think the price is right considering segment, brand, and value

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was given 32,500 for base CLA and 34,500 for 4matic as a quote by my dealer so your numbers seem to be right in the ballpark

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know where your dealer got those price information, but I went to the Benz store in Vancouver BC last week and the dealer told me they don't have any information about the Canadian CLA's price at the moment. He said the price may goes between 45K to 50K... :disappointed:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hah, that would ensure that none would be sold. It should be about $2500 more than the B 250.

·
Registered
8 Posts
pls sharing if you have more information about CLA price in Vancouver area .......
I don't know where your dealer got those price information, but I went to the Benz store in Vancouver BC last week and the dealer told me they don't have any information about the Canadian CLA's price at the moment. He said the price may goes between 45K to 50K... :disappointed:

·
Registered
339 Posts
$33,900 is the MSRP for Canada, plus the freight/pdi of $1800. Ouch!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts