Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just being informed by my dealership about CLA maintenance plans.

The pre paid*maintenance plan for the*CLA and the costs are as follows:
2 year $779.00 +tax
3 year $979.00* + tax
4 year $1284.00 + tax
5 year $1674.00 + tax

Hope this is helpful :)
Alex

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So what is included in the mtc plan??
Thanks exactly a question I've asked :)
But this piece of info which currently shown as TBA on MBUSA site. Will update once get additional info.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
25 Posts
What are the mileage requirements for these packages and do these pertain to leases as well? For instance, I am thinking about 36 month lease with 15K miles on it. How much would the service plan be for this?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Got mine last night and decided not to take the maintenance plan. First maintenance is essentially an oil change and a visual inspection of some fluids and other misc. Second one was an oil change and I think air filter change and again visual inspection. Didn't get into any meat until the 3rd one. Figured I would get my oil changed on the first two at a regular mechanic and go back to dealership in year 3 maintenance that mattered.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I don't know if MB does this but with Audi if you get the audicare and lease you gain 1% on the residual so it pays for itself. Another thing with audicare the dsg or (dct for MB ) gets serviced filter and fluid changed at 35k and that cost alone is north of $800, so it's well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
312 Posts
Don't do it! If need be, put aside the money in a seperate account. I paid about $760 for 3 years on a C class. $779 for 2 years on a CLA class?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts