Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does the 2020 cla have puddle lights coming from the wing mirrors? On the in car display settings it looks like it should have them but when I open or lock car they don't work. Anyone have them?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darn yes mine defo doesn't have these then 😕 I asked Mercedes and they couldn't tell me what models get them 🤷‍♂️ I wonder if they have run out of them and therefore new builds aren't getting them?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like the product code is 586 and it comes under surround lighting, however, I can't see it as an option or part of a pack. I have light and sight and mirror packs I would have thought one of those would cover it? I have the option to turn on off surround lighting in setting so effectively when I turn this on it does nothing 😂 I'm pretty sure they have forgotten to install or ran out of parts!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine is a premium 🤷‍♂️
Strange then, they can’t just not fit if they run out of mirror casing that’s like saying if they run out of alloys they put hub caps on. Go to dealer see a premium model there and if it’s there ask them why has that got it but mine hasn’t? All ours has so I’m guessing yours must just be sport model and not premium? Another thing premium has is on back seats does your middle bit come down for a arm rest and has cup holders?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's defo a premium I have everything else and have checked the spec on an online decoder. It's just weird all the fancy interior ambient lights and illuminated door sils but nothing externally, doesn't add up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts